Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 43 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Nataxo
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-14-2010, 01:11 AM
Replies: 2
hey
Views: 1,201
Posted By Nataxo
hii You can play grawl with your iphone/ipod...

hii

You can play grawl with your iphone/ipod touch!

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134257310
Forum: Birthday Forum 03-13-2010, 09:49 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,095
Posted By Nataxo
Gratz!

Gratz!
Forum: Birthday Forum 03-13-2010, 03:02 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,363
Posted By Nataxo
hbd!

hbd!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-12-2010, 04:35 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 10,663
Posted By Nataxo
Totally worth it IMO. ipod touc has: ...

Totally worth it IMO.

ipod touc has:

Music
Videos
Wi-Fi internet
Many useful applications (calculator, tables and whatnot)
weather app.
An enormous library of pretty decent free and...
Forum: Birthday Forum 03-09-2010, 05:26 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,642
Posted By Nataxo
Happy Brithday to you both ;);) have funn

Happy Brithday to you both ;);) have funn
Forum: Classic Main Forum 03-05-2010, 02:31 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,449
Posted By Nataxo
Yes pls add back.

Yes pls add back.
Forum: Guild Life 03-04-2010, 11:28 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 57,491
Posted By Nataxo
Gl Xor!

Gl Xor!
Forum: Birthday Forum 03-04-2010, 04:59 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,620
Posted By Nataxo
Happy Bday Matt!

Happy Bday Matt!
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-03-2010, 12:26 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 7,955
Posted By Nataxo
Hi bob, my name is Nat. are you posting your...

Hi bob, my name is Nat. are you posting your video to compete?
Forum: Zone 03-02-2010, 04:15 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,243
Posted By Nataxo
Oh, you died?:P Anyways I'm glad you're...

Oh, you died?:P

Anyways I'm glad you're really not. I'll be there just need to confirm if that's 5 PM central or w/e.
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-01-2010, 02:27 PM
Replies: 85
Views: 15,059
Posted By Nataxo
How to join Era's forces?

How to join Era's forces?
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-27-2010, 12:03 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 7,955
Posted By Nataxo
That's going to my quote blog.

That's going to my quote blog.
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-26-2010, 11:58 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 8,293
Posted By Nataxo
buy *insert era gun here*

buy *insert era gun here*
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-26-2010, 11:39 PM
Replies: 1,042
Views: 721,381
Posted By Nataxo
They feedback their opinion quite frequently. In...

They feedback their opinion quite frequently. In fact in the news we asked them for their feedback on the new levels.
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-26-2010, 11:13 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 7,955
Posted By Nataxo
Nice video. Except that I was waiting for way...

Nice video. Except that I was waiting for way more action scenes :/.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-26-2010, 10:39 PM
Replies: 1,042
Views: 721,381
Posted By Nataxo
Just because they play on the iphone makes them...

Just because they play on the iphone makes them less graalians?:/
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-26-2010, 07:07 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 7,955
Posted By Nataxo
Nice introduction paragraph. Though you added too...

Nice introduction paragraph. Though you added too much ego IMO. And I can watch the vid :/
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-26-2010, 12:33 AM
Replies: 1,042
Views: 721,381
Posted By Nataxo
Developers: Stefan Xor Skyld fp4 ...

Developers:

Stefan
Xor
Skyld
fp4
Azrael

GPs:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-25-2010, 02:35 PM
Replies: 1,042
Views: 721,381
Posted By Nataxo
I like the water, the cliffs and the rocks. But I...

I like the water, the cliffs and the rocks. But I liked more the old spar arena and castle :o
Forum: Zone 02-25-2010, 02:31 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 8,460
Posted By Nataxo
Lolhi Steve. I'll visit later today. (lmao @...

Lolhi Steve. I'll visit later today.

(lmao @ period part)

wb
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-25-2010, 06:02 AM
Replies: 72
Views: 7,788
Posted By Nataxo
Gratz!:D

Gratz!:D
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-25-2010, 01:06 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 8,293
Posted By Nataxo
lag

lag
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-25-2010, 01:04 AM
Replies: 79
Views: 11,480
Posted By Nataxo
Logged in on Graal lately?:o

Logged in on Graal lately?:o
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-25-2010, 12:25 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,302
Posted By Nataxo
Felicidades!!!!!!:D

Felicidades!!!!!!:D
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-24-2010, 12:32 AM
Replies: 79
Views: 11,480
Posted By Nataxo
Hows a server war?

Hows a server war?
Showing results 226 to 250 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.