Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: --Chris--
Forum: GK Suggestions 11-21-2004, 09:43 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 13,471
Posted By --Chris--
There is no "levithan" in this game. I listed all...

There is no "levithan" in this game. I listed all the gods there.
Forum: GK Suggestions 11-21-2004, 09:24 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 13,471
Posted By --Chris--
Something that will revolutionise GK I believe...

Something that will revolutionise GK I believe would be very good:

Distinguishing the Kingdoms.

-Make Forest the only kingdom you can farm anything but corn on, Zormite the only to fish as some...
Forum: GK Suggestions 11-21-2004, 08:30 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 13,471
Posted By --Chris--
1) Food. -Remove food restoration from the...

1) Food.

-Remove food restoration from the restoration spell.

-Give "Create food" to govannon worshippers only.

-Even out the weight and food+ bonuses proportionately so fish+chips don't...
Forum: Birthday Forum 11-18-2004, 05:34 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,507
Posted By --Chris--
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-17-2004, 04:23 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 6,884
Posted By --Chris--
They haven't quit, I still work for 'em and he...

They haven't quit, I still work for 'em and he has Excal doing the kingdom levels.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-15-2004, 03:42 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 6,884
Posted By --Chris--
I spoke to Lance recently..it's tough finding...

I spoke to Lance recently..it's tough finding someone who can produce good quality levels to complete the last kingdom. I believe him and Excalibur/Zell12 had some arrangement, not sure exactly...
Forum: Forest 11-14-2004, 01:40 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 8,191
Posted By --Chris--
Chapter 4: The Chaotic Alliance - Many...

Chapter 4: The Chaotic Alliance -

Many years passed til there was life upon these lands. An honorable human paladin by the name of Dallion Fernandez stumbled upon the island and began rebuilding...
Forum: Forest 11-14-2004, 12:41 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 8,191
Posted By --Chris--
Chapter 3: The Age of Astri and Erik Heimdal the...

Chapter 3: The Age of Astri and Erik Heimdal the Black Hearted -

Erik Heimdal was a human from the kingdom of Melhk, he was sent by his king to establish a colony on the newly found archipelago....
Forum: Forest 11-14-2004, 12:21 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 8,191
Posted By --Chris--
Chapter 2: Tobaz Brutus the Protector - ...

Chapter 2: Tobaz Brutus the Protector -

Tobaz Brutus was the Dwarven king of the Dwarven Kingdom to the north. After Reliko’s death however, he quickly annexed the Elven kingdom into his own,...
Forum: Forest 11-14-2004, 12:15 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 8,191
Posted By --Chris--
Chapter 1: Reliko Denevoir the Caller - ...

Chapter 1: Reliko Denevoir the Caller -

Reliko Denevoir became the elven king after his father, Kirsh’ir died. In his rage he conquered the Orc and the goblin kingdoms and banished some to...
Forum: Forest 11-14-2004, 12:10 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 8,191
Posted By --Chris--
Forest History (continually updated)

Credits: Zurkiba, --Chris--

The trees tell the story of glory, war, and defeat.
The people of Forest have always been. Created before the creation of time the life tree was sowed into the...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-11-2004, 04:17 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,909
Posted By --Chris--
Hey, leave Tyrial alone. He's just trying to show...

Hey, leave Tyrial alone. He's just trying to show how much he appreciates Loriel's friendship. Doing it publicly shows how much faith he has in Loriel in being a good guy and compliments him even...
Forum: Forest 11-09-2004, 01:51 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 5,821
Posted By --Chris--
If you want to know exactly what I'm waiting to...

If you want to know exactly what I'm waiting to be transfered it's:

All of the insideforest_joinery#.nw levels, insideforest_shop_wand.nw, forest_ae-13.nw and the arches for the forest bow...
Forum: Forest 11-08-2004, 03:38 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 5,821
Posted By --Chris--
Help me? I'm just waiting on Stefan to transfer...

Help me? I'm just waiting on Stefan to transfer wandshop and crafting levels with the bow.

Can you possibly make yourself look like a bigger...
Ignorant.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-05-2004, 06:18 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,527
Posted By --Chris--
They walk really slow

They walk really slow
Forum: Forest 11-01-2004, 11:46 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 5,821
Posted By --Chris--
Stop spamming up my internet >:O I'm closing...

Stop spamming up my internet >:O
I'm closing this thread if it continues.
Forum: Forest 11-01-2004, 02:57 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 5,821
Posted By --Chris--
xAndrewx, stop thinking with your foot. That...

xAndrewx, stop thinking with your foot.

That was the reason I gave her rights in the first place and it's blatant that it's the reason behind her negativity. You're so bloody unthought and...
Forum: Forest 10-31-2004, 10:11 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 5,821
Posted By --Chris--
Threatened? This is a joke. What about you...

Threatened? This is a joke.
What about you ma'am? Why haven't you done anything with the rights I gave you MONTHS ago? Oh, you only decided to as some attempt out of hurt to spite me after I ended...
Forum: Forest 10-31-2004, 09:12 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 5,821
Posted By --Chris--
I'm just gonna get the items transfer and run...

I'm just gonna get the items transfer and run things like normal. Zzz...where's Stefan when I need 'em ;(
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-30-2004, 05:53 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 776
Posted By --Chris--
Hahaha *high fives*

Hahaha *high fives*
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-30-2004, 05:53 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 891
Posted By --Chris--
See ya duder

See ya duder
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-29-2004, 08:33 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 8,655
Posted By --Chris--
I'd be able to attend one in Florida. I wanna...

I'd be able to attend one in Florida. I wanna peekay someone irl :(
Forum: Forest 10-28-2004, 03:38 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 5,821
Posted By --Chris--
Time-zone has nothing to do with it, the times...

Time-zone has nothing to do with it, the times I'm online are inconsistant. Sometimes you'd see me for a few hours at 3:00am and other times I'd be on at 3:00pm, it varies depending on my day.
...
Forum: Forest 10-28-2004, 08:09 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 5,821
Posted By --Chris--
Funny that someone with 11 post who I've never...

Funny that someone with 11 post who I've never even seen on Graal makes this thread after I remove someone hardly capable of speaking english that was added without my approval to begin with.
...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-20-2004, 03:15 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,558
Posted By --Chris--
Ok, my very long, detailed post got erased when...

Ok, my very long, detailed post got erased when typing some how *pissed*

In a nutshell: USDing is a good investment. Whether or not an item is tangible it still takes time to obtain and a high...
Showing results 226 to 250 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.