Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: TSAdmin
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-17-2012, 02:54 AM
Replies: 121
Views: 24,310
Posted By TSAdmin
t1-800 NOT INVITED

t1-800 NOT INVITED
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-16-2012, 08:43 PM
Replies: 121
Views: 24,310
Posted By TSAdmin
http://i.imgur.com/H5OhE.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/H5OhE.jpg
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-15-2012, 08:12 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,394
Posted By TSAdmin
There's no need to call "jokes" on that one, to...

There's no need to call "jokes" on that one, to be honest. It's a pretty obvious fact that change is not something a majority of Graal players take to very well at all.
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-15-2012, 04:44 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,394
Posted By TSAdmin
No doubt. Some server's haven't altered their...

No doubt. Some server's haven't altered their scripts to fit V6 fonts, which in their defence is a stance to have functionality brought over from V5 font-wise as it is quite annoying at this time,...
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-15-2012, 04:30 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 6,453
Posted By TSAdmin
This is a version of your GUI idea that, given...

This is a version of your GUI idea that, given the chance of it's addition to the GUI options, I would probably use. Nice work. :)
On a side note, although it sounds very Terraria'ish, I like the...
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-15-2012, 09:34 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,394
Posted By TSAdmin
What Demisis, said. Sure, people are entitled to...

What Demisis, said. Sure, people are entitled to complain about it not being a default feature, but give it a break on the "That is the reason I won't upgrade" speech and go get a damn theme that...
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-15-2012, 09:30 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 6,453
Posted By TSAdmin
Sure, whatever floats your boat. But you missed...

Sure, whatever floats your boat. But you missed my point entirely about events. You can't actually host more than 1 event at a time right now. In order to do that, you'd have to propose the event...
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-15-2012, 07:50 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 6,453
Posted By TSAdmin
Pretty much this ^ Also, I wasn't aware this...

Pretty much this ^

Also, I wasn't aware this was a feature idea thread as the GUI is the topic title, so I neglected to bring it up. Adding GUI features (buff icons) = GUI idea. Adding to event...
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-15-2012, 03:35 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 6,453
Posted By TSAdmin
I don't think it's a huge concern to think that...

I don't think it's a huge concern to think that any GUI would be imposed upon you in the first place. There are already 3 GUI options available to you. Adding another "profile" to those options...
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-12-2012, 04:31 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,026
Posted By TSAdmin
If you can't post effectively, or constructively,...

If you can't post effectively, or constructively, don't post at all.
Furthermore, if you have a concern regarding staff on Era, use Era's in-game support centre. If you're unhappy with their...
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-10-2012, 04:59 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 792
Posted By TSAdmin
Happy Birthday, Kish.

Happy Birthday, Kish.
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-08-2012, 02:19 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 6,360
Posted By TSAdmin
A. I'd have to agree, there. Initial releases of...

A. I'd have to agree, there. Initial releases of V6 impressed me with how much smoother it was than V5. It could've been a V5 type of optimisation upgrade pre-addition of random new stuff.
B....
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-07-2012, 07:40 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,867
Posted By TSAdmin
The best music. The best. Happy Birthday, Tuff...

The best music. The best. Happy Birthday, Tuff Gong.

My aunt was so obsessed with him when I was little.
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-06-2012, 11:31 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 6,360
Posted By TSAdmin
You'd likely end up with better quality with...

You'd likely end up with better quality with higher compression by using something other than the built-in recorder, anyway.
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-06-2012, 11:22 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 5,234
Posted By TSAdmin
Ask questions with obvious answers, receive...

Ask questions with obvious answers, receive obvious answers. You only have yourself to blame. You don't have to log on often at all. It comes up every time in the news GUI when the staff list is...
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-06-2012, 05:16 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 5,234
Posted By TSAdmin
The difference between first and second place in...

The difference between first and second place in total kills is crazy.



You should pay attention to the staff who log onto RC. You'll find that he DOES work for Era again.

Sorry Alf, someone...
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-05-2012, 08:44 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,080
Posted By TSAdmin
Happy Birthday, Darklux. I sense fowl...

Happy Birthday, Darklux.



I sense fowl play in this situation.
Forum: Tech Support 02-05-2012, 08:39 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,911
Posted By TSAdmin
It's quite simple, really. ...

It's quite simple, really.

http://i.imgur.com/eI3SR.png

This graph shows how since the beginning of Graal, e-mails worth the time it'd take to respond to them (almost exponentially) dropped....
Forum: Old Scripting Engine (GS1) 02-05-2012, 08:24 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,282
Posted By TSAdmin
I'm curious as to why you want to learn GS1, an...

I'm curious as to why you want to learn GS1, an outdated code, rather than GS2. Do you plan to only use the level editor for your own personal creations on your computer, or do you plan to do online...
Forum: Bug Report 02-05-2012, 08:19 AM
Replies: 1,680
Views: 9,040,421
Posted By TSAdmin
I agree with this, but I'd love to see it go even...

I agree with this, but I'd love to see it go even further. Perhaps at the bottom of the list, out of the way, (or even within the "Staff" list itself, although that may put RC's higher on the list...
Forum: Your opinion 02-04-2012, 04:01 PM
Replies: 80
Views: 87,547
Posted By TSAdmin
Have you tried using the external playerlist...

Have you tried using the external playerlist option instead? It sounds like what you're after is this:

http://i.imgur.com/0PcRrl.png (http://i.imgur.com/0PcRr.png)

and this:
...
Forum: Bug Report 02-04-2012, 03:22 PM
Replies: 1,680
Views: 9,040,421
Posted By TSAdmin
A noble solution, but it's still somewhat of a...

A noble solution, but it's still somewhat of a bug. However, such information is saved to the Windows Registry. Are you sure it's related directly to Graal itself and not a third-party software...
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-27-2012, 10:00 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,125
Posted By TSAdmin
Grazie, ragazzi. No. Not yet, at...

Grazie, ragazzi.



No. Not yet, at least. A couple of us in my family have the same date of birth and of us I am the eldest, so family wise attention goes first to the younger ones. One of my...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-23-2012, 06:35 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,515
Posted By TSAdmin
So let me get this straight: You're asking...

So let me get this straight: You're asking someone who has neglected their server to let you run it, make things on it, and you expect that it'll stick around? It's likely neglected for a reason, and...
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-15-2012, 02:05 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 7,504
Posted By TSAdmin
It's a shame that not everything on Era (or even...

It's a shame that not everything on Era (or even the world) will conform to what you want. Being the most out-spoken on topics doesn't make you the majority to listen to. Remember that.
Showing results 226 to 250 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.