Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: BlueMelon
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-05-2013, 08:46 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,002
Posted By BlueMelon
How would you know? Who knows, maybe because he...

How would you know?
Who knows, maybe because he quit graal he found the love of his life
or decided to go buy a loterry ticket and won

who knows
who
knows....
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 07-05-2013, 08:44 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 3,482
Posted By BlueMelon
dun dun dun!

dun dun dun!
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-04-2013, 11:51 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,764
Posted By BlueMelon
Everyone has a different taste/feel in a gun, I...

Everyone has a different taste/feel in a gun, I like the sten/DR combo
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-03-2013, 02:18 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 956
Posted By BlueMelon
Come to Era, we host cinco de mayo (enough...

Come to Era, we host cinco de mayo
(enough taco's for everyone)
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-01-2013, 04:24 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 5,056
Posted By BlueMelon
The restart has helped, there must be some kind...

The restart has helped, there must be some kind of bad memory leak somewhere. I am un-sure how to find such a thing on graal, though.
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-01-2013, 01:01 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 5,056
Posted By BlueMelon
Apparently its not just era, but also the...

Apparently its not just era, but also the iservers.
We are currently restarting the npcserver (that too seems to take longer then usual...)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-29-2013, 09:39 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 12,840
Posted By BlueMelon
Wow I am exited to play this server. Great work...

Wow I am exited to play this server. Great work you've put into it, looks really good. The mini games look sweet!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-28-2013, 08:30 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,438
Posted By BlueMelon
Stefan if you are reading this, You should...

Stefan if you are reading this,
You should really consider supporting this server, as its teaching players to dev/script.
More devs = more content = more interest.
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-27-2013, 10:51 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 6,793
Posted By BlueMelon
You can do this by storing the tile defs in a...

You can do this by storing the tile defs in a client variable, not sure how its managed on izone.
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-27-2013, 08:57 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,094
Posted By BlueMelon
who doesn't like a good feed of donuts

who doesn't like a good feed of donuts
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-25-2013, 10:08 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 6,875
Posted By BlueMelon
Its most likely the OpenGL to DirectX toggle @koho

Its most likely the OpenGL to DirectX toggle @koho
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-25-2013, 08:48 PM
Replies: 6
Gs3
Views: 3,538
Posted By BlueMelon
I actually liked not having types, one of the...

I actually liked not having types, one of the things I did like about GS2, reminds me of javascript.
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-24-2013, 08:12 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 5,250
Posted By BlueMelon
Stuff like that can and will be changed in the...

Stuff like that can and will be changed in the future. You can report the bugs/quirks like this through F11 or PM and staff online, they will leave a note to whoever has access to scripts.
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-24-2013, 08:02 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 5,762
Posted By BlueMelon
How are you back down to one red bar!

How are you back down to one red bar!
Forum: Code Gallery 06-24-2013, 11:54 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 3,024
Posted By BlueMelon
This doesn't take into account if I enter a new...

This doesn't take into account if I enter a new level

Also, now days stuff like speed hacking gets insta-reported
Forum: Announcements 06-24-2013, 11:51 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 52,874
Posted By BlueMelon
It is necessary for us on Era to include this in...

It is necessary for us on Era to include this in our scripts,
else we're going to have a bad time
Forum: Graphic Design 06-24-2013, 11:47 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 31,078
Posted By BlueMelon
http://i.imgur.com/kkw0Oxs.png Yes, I like...

http://i.imgur.com/kkw0Oxs.png

Yes, I like my chat blurred
I also don't like graphical RC
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-23-2013, 12:32 AM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,680,856
Posted By BlueMelon
Zone would be the best first server to bring to...

Zone would be the best first server to bring to PC client, since PC Zone is dead
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-22-2013, 10:01 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 6,875
Posted By BlueMelon
Its just correcting what your original post...

Its just correcting what your original post claims, to avoid confusion.
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-22-2013, 02:40 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 6,875
Posted By BlueMelon
I can see it help FPS, but I can't see it help...

I can see it help FPS, but I can't see it help the connection.
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-20-2013, 08:33 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 7,076
Posted By BlueMelon
How is it a complicated process, you play the...

How is it a complicated process, you play the game as you would normally?
Forum: Announcements 06-20-2013, 03:14 AM
Replies: 135
Gs3
Views: 220,217
Posted By BlueMelon
He was onto me the other day, but then I lagged...

He was onto me the other day, but then I lagged out
Forum: Announcements 06-16-2013, 03:01 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 52,874
Posted By BlueMelon
Fails to convert a 50 line script when I tried.. ...

Fails to convert a 50 line script when I tried..
(No error just stays at "Converting..." forevor)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-06-2013, 11:47 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 9,006
Posted By BlueMelon
People do like their gelat potions on era... ...

People do like their gelat potions on era...
Microtransactions ++
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-05-2013, 08:53 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 3,351
Posted By BlueMelon
This tool might be of use to you or others in the...

This tool might be of use to you or others in the future.

GUI Explorer - by fp4
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134257984
Showing results 226 to 250 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.