Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 500
Search took 0.06 seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Darlene159
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-15-2010, 04:22 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,735
Posted By Darlene159
Doesn't take long to pack for 3 days, lol, but...

Doesn't take long to pack for 3 days, lol, but yes, I am getting ready.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-14-2010, 09:51 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,735
Posted By Darlene159
It was just so members would know not to send me...

It was just so members would know not to send me PM's for things they need while I was gone, and thinking I was ignoring them......
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-14-2010, 06:24 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,735
Posted By Darlene159
Vacation

I will be on vacation from June 16th thru 19th so please send PM's to SN or Sam. If they cannot do what you need, you can PM me, and it will be taken care of when I get back. :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-17-2010, 10:22 PM
Replies: 232
Views: 33,219
Posted By Darlene159
Considering how people like to sign someone elses...

Considering how people like to sign someone elses name, whether it be for fun or not wanting the rep returned, and considering people are getting either positive rep or negative rep just for doing it...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-17-2010, 05:18 PM
Replies: 232
Views: 33,219
Posted By Darlene159
I would prefer it all be anonymous so the rep...

I would prefer it all be anonymous so the rep system is used more for what is intended instead of returning favors.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-17-2010, 03:40 AM
Replies: 232
Views: 33,219
Posted By Darlene159
I only give out that info if the person signed...

I only give out that info if the person signed someone elses name.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-17-2010, 01:25 AM
Replies: 232
Views: 33,219
Posted By Darlene159
The only reason I would agree with you is because...

The only reason I would agree with you is because of the people who dont have enough guts to leave their name, and instead leave someone elses, and the fact that many return bad rep, and good rep....
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-16-2010, 09:36 PM
Replies: 232
Views: 33,219
Posted By Darlene159
I will check into it Edit> Fixed. Edited...

I will check into it

Edit> Fixed. Edited original post. Didn't realize someone had changed the points.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 05-12-2010, 05:32 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 10,062
Posted By Darlene159
Nice!

Nice!
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-08-2010, 02:13 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,787
Posted By Darlene159
Happy Birthday, youngin'

Happy Birthday, youngin'
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-05-2010, 03:51 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 10,449
Posted By Darlene159
Everyone needs a break now and then. See you...

Everyone needs a break now and then. See you soon, Tig.
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-04-2010, 01:39 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,535
Posted By Darlene159
lol, happy birthday old man!

lol, happy birthday old man!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-22-2010, 10:33 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,308
Posted By Darlene159
Glad to see you back. Get well soon.

Glad to see you back. Get well soon.
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-19-2010, 11:30 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,289
Posted By Darlene159
Thumbs down... :\

Thumbs down... :\
Forum: Your opinion 04-18-2010, 01:11 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 39,197
Posted By Darlene159
I didnt know anything about this.

I didnt know anything about this.
Forum: Your opinion 04-16-2010, 11:39 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 39,197
Posted By Darlene159
No one should be expected to give their lives to...

No one should be expected to give their lives to Graal. In my experiance, the pwa act pretty quickly if there is something to act on. Just email them, or send them a forum PM. Pretty easy.
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-12-2010, 05:41 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,597
Posted By Darlene159
Happy Birthday, Sir. :)

Happy Birthday, Sir. :)
Forum: Feature request 04-11-2010, 12:53 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 36,100
Posted By Darlene159
Agree

Agree
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-10-2010, 12:08 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 18,276
Posted By Darlene159
Me too...

Me too...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-22-2010, 04:44 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 8,857
Posted By Darlene159
Hope you will be safe

Hope you will be safe
Forum: Classic Main Forum 03-16-2010, 12:18 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,857
Posted By Darlene159
yea.... :(

yea.... :(
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-11-2010, 06:21 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,532
Posted By Darlene159
Forum PM LordSquirt

Forum PM LordSquirt
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-02-2010, 04:02 AM
Replies: 72
Views: 7,788
Posted By Darlene159
Stefan doesn't want any more forums added because...

Stefan doesn't want any more forums added because there are so many now.

Sad that a thread was started to announce the head of the GDT. We should be offering congrats and encouragement, but...
Forum: Bug Report 02-26-2010, 02:16 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 27,974
Posted By Darlene159
Ok, good

Ok, good
Forum: Bug Report 02-25-2010, 11:41 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 27,974
Posted By Darlene159
You register with your community name, and your...

You register with your community name, and your in game password....only if it is not a trial account. Trials cannot register on the forums.
Showing results 226 to 250 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.