Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 74 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: cyan3
Forum: GK Bugs 04-11-2011, 01:24 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,860
Posted By cyan3
As Kale said, the playercount is rising and...

As Kale said, the playercount is rising and events are starting to be hosted more frequently which is also good for the playercount.
Forum: Markets 04-10-2011, 08:30 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,508
Posted By cyan3
Buying/Selling

Buying

Stones
Nails


Selling

Ice Shield x3
Enchant Armour Scroll x9
Forum: Markets 04-08-2011, 09:17 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,766
Posted By cyan3
My farmers is +12 ^^

My farmers is +12 ^^
Forum: Bug Report 04-07-2011, 07:35 PM
Replies: 120
Views: 510,077
Posted By cyan3
The client randomly freezes from time to time but...

The client randomly freezes from time to time but other than that everything else seems fine.
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-07-2011, 12:48 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 983
Posted By cyan3
FenixTheBanished (23)

Happy Birthday Fenix :)
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-06-2011, 11:07 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,928
Posted By cyan3
Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-02-2011, 01:53 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 4,024
Posted By cyan3
Happy Birthday :)

Happy Birthday :)
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-02-2011, 01:24 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,577
Posted By cyan3
I can confirm that it is Tigs.

I can confirm that it is Tigs.
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-02-2011, 01:03 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,577
Posted By cyan3
Yes.

Yes.
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-01-2011, 12:24 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,458
Posted By cyan3
awesome name!

awesome name!
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-28-2011, 11:20 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 6,740
Posted By cyan3
I've played Graal before on my 42 inch before....

I've played Graal before on my 42 inch before. it's crazy how much of the overworld you can see.
Forum: Tech Support 03-26-2011, 11:56 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,736
Posted By cyan3
Agreed, I find it hard to use any other e-mailing...

Agreed, I find it hard to use any other e-mailing service other than gmail.
Forum: Tech Support 03-26-2011, 11:49 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,736
Posted By cyan3
You can get a graal.net address from the link...

You can get a graal.net address from the link below.

http://graalonline.mail.everyone.net/email/scripts/loginuser.pl
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Team 03-25-2011, 07:14 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 55,950
Posted By cyan3
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.ph...

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87860
Forum: Birthday Forum 03-23-2011, 09:38 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,155
Posted By cyan3
lol

lol
Forum: Wiki Administration Team 03-23-2011, 09:37 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 161,842
Posted By cyan3
We have decided to hire both Pat and MattKan as...

We have decided to hire both Pat and MattKan as trial members for their writing skills and past contributions to the graal wiki.

Congratulations.
Forum: Birthday Forum 03-23-2011, 05:45 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,155
Posted By cyan3
Happy Birthday :)

Happy Birthday :)
Forum: Birthday Forum 03-22-2011, 10:13 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,784
Posted By cyan3
Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-20-2011, 09:05 PM
Replies: 161
Views: 45,956
Posted By cyan3
Lies! I see you playing GraalOnline on Steam :fro:

Lies! I see you playing GraalOnline on Steam :fro:
Forum: Your opinion 03-19-2011, 11:39 AM
Replies: 109
Views: 374,542
Posted By cyan3
The screenshot is dated to 2007 when Kingdoms,...

The screenshot is dated to 2007 when Kingdoms, Zone, and Playerworlds had separate subscriptions so she likely doesn't have that many now.
Forum: Birthday Forum 03-19-2011, 10:49 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,202
Posted By cyan3
Happy Birthday :)

Happy Birthday :)
Forum: Birthday Forum 03-13-2011, 11:50 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,776
Posted By cyan3
Happy Birthday :fro:

Happy Birthday :fro:
Forum: Birthday Forum 03-10-2011, 07:13 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,333
Posted By cyan3
Thanks guys <3

Thanks guys <3
Forum: Birthday Forum 03-09-2011, 12:27 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,914
Posted By cyan3
Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday.
Forum: Bug Report 03-08-2011, 04:35 PM
Replies: 120
Views: 510,077
Posted By cyan3
Finally :D I'll check it out when I have more...

Finally :D I'll check it out when I have more time.



It's pretty pointless to run Graal in wine when it works on Linux to begin with.
Showing results 226 to 250 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.