Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: maximus_asinus
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-06-2016, 09:01 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,804
Posted By maximus_asinus
The image I have seen and read is pretty generic....

The image I have seen and read is pretty generic. I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't come from the image Gallery. If it was a more advanced image that actually took time and effort then it would be...
Forum: Code Gallery 06-20-2016, 11:00 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 3,665
Posted By maximus_asinus
Didn't realize you were still actively developing...

Didn't realize you were still actively developing for Graal.

Also great tool, can think of a few situations where this would have been useful.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-11-2016, 06:46 PM
Replies: 24
So
Views: 9,480
Posted By maximus_asinus
also most people thought you could LAT when they...

also most people thought you could LAT when they repped you.
Forum: Your opinion 05-07-2016, 02:47 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 96,619
Posted By maximus_asinus
The real question is, "how many of the posters in...

The real question is, "how many of the posters in this thread were actually scriptless' alternate accounts?"
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-27-2016, 06:45 PM
Replies: 71
So?
Views: 29,651
Posted By maximus_asinus
I think it really boils down to this point. Graal...

I think it really boils down to this point. Graal is at a point where they cannot cherry pick projects, at least not at the PC level of this game. So let someone who is passionate enough continue to...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-26-2016, 11:58 AM
Replies: 33
Poll: Spar Server
Views: 14,609
Posted By maximus_asinus
I hope you're not waiting on the reemergence of...

I hope you're not waiting on the reemergence of PC Graal.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-25-2016, 09:21 PM
Replies: 33
Poll: Spar Server
Views: 14,609
Posted By maximus_asinus
Why aren't you publishing Classic? I'm more...

Why aren't you publishing Classic? I'm more interested in that.
Forum: Announcements 04-21-2016, 11:19 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 127,357
Posted By maximus_asinus
Tell that to UNDINE, the official Queen of Graal.

Tell that to UNDINE, the official Queen of Graal.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 03-30-2016, 09:02 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 17,933
Posted By maximus_asinus
I'll be the Manager. Just have all staff members...

I'll be the Manager. Just have all staff members message me here.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-26-2016, 08:18 PM
Replies: 71
So?
Views: 29,651
Posted By maximus_asinus
It's dead, Jim

It's dead, Jim
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-24-2015, 12:33 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 11,079
Posted By maximus_asinus
Give me a house and I will play Era.

Give me a house and I will play Era.
Forum: Classic News 12-13-2015, 07:17 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 9,090
Posted By maximus_asinus
Again, great work. I am happy to see Matt's baby...

Again, great work. I am happy to see Matt's baby is still being worked on and expanded upon.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 12-04-2015, 10:43 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 12,180
Posted By maximus_asinus
Really nice work, wish Graal as a whole were in...

Really nice work, wish Graal as a whole were in better shape so more could see and appreciate your work.
Forum: Birthday Forum 11-12-2015, 10:52 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 7,048
Posted By maximus_asinus
Hbd

Hbd
Forum: Graphic Design 07-19-2015, 12:31 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 8,809
Posted By maximus_asinus
okay never mind, I read your other thread.

okay never mind, I read your other thread.
Forum: Graphic Design 07-19-2015, 12:29 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 8,809
Posted By maximus_asinus
what does that even mean? are you taking content...

what does that even mean? are you taking content from the Classic server? or are you saying your style is similar to the style of that period?
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-08-2015, 10:04 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 11,855
Posted By maximus_asinus
two things I remember about Era: 1) cell...

two things I remember about Era:

1) cell phones and random dialing
2) manipulating graphics to enter blocked areas (before they used setshape). I can't remember exactly, but I think I used this...
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-27-2015, 09:38 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 9,995
Posted By maximus_asinus
Why are all those guys pretending to be girls?

Why are all those guys pretending to be girls?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-27-2015, 10:43 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 30,260
Posted By maximus_asinus
Are you really? There has been no cross platform...

Are you really? There has been no cross platform support outside of special access by staff members (referring to PC client and mobile client). I assumed that this was going to be the same situation....
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-27-2015, 10:01 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 30,260
Posted By maximus_asinus
will I still be able to access Classic from the...

will I still be able to access Classic from the PC client?
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 04-24-2015, 11:41 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 8,645
Posted By maximus_asinus
We're not allowed to talk about where they are....

We're not allowed to talk about where they are. First rule.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 04-23-2015, 06:28 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 8,645
Posted By maximus_asinus
the worst sparrers are on UN, bro. Step up your...

the worst sparrers are on UN, bro. Step up your game.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-05-2015, 07:28 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 26,021
Posted By maximus_asinus
I thought they were canibalizing this server for...

I thought they were canibalizing this server for the iPhone Classic server.
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-05-2015, 06:52 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 3,278
Posted By maximus_asinus
i thought you quit

i thought you quit
Forum: Graphic Design 10-08-2014, 01:04 PM
Replies: 203
Views: 72,438
Posted By maximus_asinus
It looks like Vivi without a hat.

It looks like Vivi without a hat.
Showing results 226 to 250 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.