Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Sky
Forum: Birthday Forum 03-09-2010, 04:55 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,642
Posted By Sky
Happy birthday!!!!

Happy birthday!!!!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-28-2010, 11:40 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 6,560
Posted By Sky
I don't know if it was ment to be like this or...

I don't know if it was ment to be like this or what, but you get kills/deaths in the spar arenas also. I would think this is big for abuse. ;0
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-28-2010, 08:03 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,313
Posted By Sky
That's actually a pretty good idea with the box...

That's actually a pretty good idea with the box thing. Like say you click the item on the table/ground, it brings up a little box with a picture of it and its stats. =o

When theres stacked things...
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-22-2010, 07:45 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,201
Posted By Sky
happy birthday ;0

happy birthday ;0
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-17-2010, 10:20 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 972
Posted By Sky
hbd Chris

hbd Chris
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-16-2010, 05:22 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,757
Posted By Sky
Lol, I made my "/clear" hotkeyed to D. But,...

Lol, I made my "/clear" hotkeyed to D.

But, yea this would be a perfect idea!
Forum: Your opinion 02-15-2010, 08:27 AM
Replies: 148
Views: 203,554
Posted By Sky
Graal2001 was an amazing server. =o Sittin...

Graal2001 was an amazing server. =o

Sittin there mining for hours on end just to get a better axe so you can mine faster! :D

Lol, and owning a bomy was the greatest thing ever!! :D
Forum: Zormite Republic 02-11-2010, 09:46 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 4,474
Posted By Sky
I'll try to make it. I don't see why I shouldn't...

I'll try to make it. I don't see why I shouldn't though. :P

Long live DUSTY! :D
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-11-2010, 01:49 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,358
Posted By Sky
Happy birthday Spark!! :D

Happy birthday Spark!! :D
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-06-2010, 07:59 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,092
Posted By Sky
That has to be the coolest thing I've ever seen....

That has to be the coolest thing I've ever seen. =o
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-05-2010, 02:23 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,500
Posted By Sky
hbd nub :P

hbd nub :P
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-03-2010, 10:14 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,761
Posted By Sky
Yey, another fix!

Got bored and noticed that your amulet doesn't show when you swing your sword. So, I fixed it! :D
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-29-2010, 03:44 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 6,309
Posted By Sky
No. Never. Unless Brandon, Mystical Dragon and I...

No. Never. Unless Brandon, Mystical Dragon and I bring it back. Which will not happen at all.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 01-17-2010, 03:58 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,636
Posted By Sky
psht.. for me windows 7 is flawless with graal....

psht.. for me windows 7 is flawless with graal. Vista was terrible on the gmap, I had to disable lights most of the time because of vista. :(
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 01-16-2010, 10:54 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,636
Posted By Sky
lol @ this.. ^ Uhh, I'll try to attend no...

lol @ this.. ^

Uhh, I'll try to attend no guarentees though. :(
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-15-2010, 06:25 AM
Replies: 545
Views: 622,249
Posted By Sky
LOL oh so funny! :D

LOL oh so funny! :D
Forum: Crescent Pirates 01-06-2010, 06:48 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 9,591
Posted By Sky
Hate to see you go, Romain. I remember when you...

Hate to see you go, Romain. I remember when you came and we became friends. :(

Sad to see you go, good luck with whatever your going to be doing in the future! :O
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-02-2010, 06:22 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 979
Posted By Sky
Happy Birthday! :P

Happy Birthday! :P
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-31-2009, 03:34 PM
Replies: 1,042
Views: 721,377
Posted By Sky
I still think graal on my PSP or on the google...

I still think graal on my PSP or on the google phones would be cooler. :P
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-27-2009, 09:48 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,773
Posted By Sky
For some reason one of em was the original. BUT I...

For some reason one of em was the original. BUT I re-did it again and here it is! :D

Thanks Tig, soo cool to now see a shield!! ((even though i had my ganis replaced as em anyways so i saw it...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-25-2009, 07:02 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 4,671
Posted By Sky
WEWT MADE THE PICTURE!! :D Awesome shields...

WEWT MADE THE PICTURE!! :D

Awesome shields Tig! Good job to everyone that helped with this!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! :D:D:D
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-24-2009, 11:46 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 5,632
Posted By Sky
Lol, wow. I gota weird link earlier today and I...

Lol, wow. I gota weird link earlier today and I hardly ever click links on graal so good thing I didn't. Thanks for the heads up though!
Forum: Markets 12-21-2009, 05:27 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,554
Posted By Sky
o-o Why would he want KJ when he has a HSoH?...

o-o Why would he want KJ when he has a HSoH? X_X...
-------------------------------
On another note.. I got 1500 diamonds, 20 ec's, a dagger of fortune bile+5, red skis, and a v-day wand down for a...
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-21-2009, 04:36 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,217
Posted By Sky
Yey Raz! Happy Birthday you silly goose! :P

Yey Raz! Happy Birthday you silly goose! :P
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-20-2009, 10:29 PM
Replies: 1,042
Views: 721,377
Posted By Sky
Should make it work for the google phones too! :D

Should make it work for the google phones too! :D
Showing results 226 to 250 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.