Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Door427
Forum: Future Improvements 12-14-2006, 05:57 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,237
Posted By Door427
CAST AWAY THINE FETTERS AND TRANSCEND TO NEW...

CAST AWAY THINE FETTERS AND TRANSCEND TO NEW HEIGHTS, NOTHING CAN HOLD YOU BACK, YOU WILL BE THE CREATOR OF ALL THAT IS NEW AND GOOD!


i will slip you 20 if you make it happen.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-13-2006, 02:06 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,607
Posted By Door427
Good bye, and I hope you learn to accept...

Good bye, and I hope you learn to accept responsibility for your own choices one day :D
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-12-2006, 12:47 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,804
Posted By Door427
I'll miss you.

I'll miss you.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-04-2006, 08:25 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 7,141
Posted By Door427
Affirmative.

Affirmative.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-04-2006, 03:21 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 6,558
Posted By Door427
I'll miss him.

I'll miss him.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-29-2006, 02:13 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,306
Posted By Door427
"LOOK EVERYONE, LOOK WHAT MOONIE DID OMG OMG OMG...

"LOOK EVERYONE, LOOK WHAT MOONIE DID OMG OMG OMG EVERYONE LOOK AND LOOK AT ME, NOT DOING IT, I'M SO MUCH BETTER THAN HER LOL LOL LOOK AT ME HURRY EVERYONE LOOK LOOK"

-Draenin
Forum: Birthday Forum 11-12-2006, 09:49 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,987
Posted By Door427
Happy birthday Bell and someone I don't know! :D

Happy birthday Bell and someone I don't know! :D
Forum: Classic Main Forum 11-11-2006, 07:20 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 4,110
Posted By Door427
Heroes list: Dr. Alan Grant Artemis Fowl ...

Heroes list:

Dr. Alan Grant
Artemis Fowl
Undine
Walt Disney
Sephiroth
Forum: Classic Main Forum 11-11-2006, 06:35 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 4,110
Posted By Door427
The search continues! The best player Graal has...

The search continues! The best player Graal has ever seen! If we were able to return Undine to her throne, Classic would reclaim its former glory!

ALL HAIL QUEEN UNDINE!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-06-2006, 10:57 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,103
Posted By Door427
I cannot express how unobservant you are. ^^ ...

I cannot express how unobservant you are. ^^

And yay, thanks guys! :D I'm glad to be here.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-06-2006, 05:55 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,103
Posted By Door427
:P not unless the 'other' sister ever decides to...

:P not unless the 'other' sister ever decides to play, which I very highly doubt. She has little to no interest in utilizing the Internet at all xD
Forum: Classic Main Forum 09-06-2006, 02:19 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 4,425
Posted By Door427
I think I agree with Bell the most here, although...

I think I agree with Bell the most here, although I think that Rufus has a rather good point. If making a few compromises are necessary to bring in more people, then please make them, it's certainly...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-06-2006, 02:02 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,103
Posted By Door427
Hi! :D

Hello! I am Door! My sister's name is Floor, but she has a life, unlike me, and rarely plays Graal. In any case, I played back in 2000-2002 and have just recently returned because I'm stupid. ...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.