Forum: Birthday Forum
09-30-2011, 10:37 AM
|
|
Replies: 9
Views: 1,488
|
Forum: Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
09-24-2011, 04:19 AM
|
|
Replies: 67
Views: 31,281
|
Forum: NPC Scripting
05-23-2011, 09:26 PM
|
|
Replies: 11
Views: 3,672
As far as I remember clicking on the servername...
As far as I remember clicking on the servername the bot would request the serverinfo. Seems we are not receiving the "!getserverinfo". The only requests or notices we get are releated to the events...
|
Forum: GK Suggestions
05-17-2011, 08:35 PM
|
|
Replies: 96
Views: 15,823
I really love the idea of a more advanced...
I really love the idea of a more advanced terrain! To be honest, I share Bells feelings about it's practical use. It'd be a great visual effect but there is no real "need" for it this. So to me it is...
|
Forum: GK Bugs
04-11-2011, 09:55 AM
|
|
Replies: 26
Views: 3,860
|
Forum: Birthday Forum
02-22-2011, 01:07 AM
|
|
Replies: 21
Views: 3,004
|
Forum: Graal Kingdoms
12-19-2010, 08:52 PM
|
|
Replies: 15
Views: 3,030
I guess... wait I know it. It's just a simple...
I guess... wait I know it. It's just a simple serverflag which has to be switched to true. But if one has no rights for the serverflags, there is a nice admin GUI on GK allowing to enable all the...
|
Forum: Graal Kingdoms
12-18-2010, 01:46 PM
|
|
Replies: 15
Views: 3,030
|
Forum: Birthday Forum
11-08-2010, 09:49 PM
|
|
Replies: 21
Views: 2,945
|
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes
10-18-2010, 11:16 PM
|
|
Replies: 58
Views: 11,985
|
Forum: Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
10-09-2010, 11:11 PM
|
|
Replies: 15
Views: 15,906
Naja es gibt schon ewig dieses Board hier. Das...
Naja es gibt schon ewig dieses Board hier. Das hätte man genauso nutzen können um Dinge zu diskutieren zumal bei so wenig Leuten man gar nicht so viele Subforen gebraucht werden. Da reicht auch...
|
Forum: Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
10-08-2010, 03:34 PM
|
|
Replies: 15
Views: 15,906
|
Forum: Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
10-06-2010, 06:14 PM
|
|
Replies: 67
Views: 31,281
|
Forum: Birthday Forum
09-17-2010, 09:44 PM
|
|
Replies: 12
Views: 1,740
|
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Team
09-02-2010, 09:12 PM
|
|
Replies: 124
Views: 346,365
Why would I need a Google account to apply? ...
Why would I need a Google account to apply?
Sorry, but I don't see the point. I don't have a Google account and I would not give any information to that company by registering an account. If it was...
|
Forum: Bug Report
08-13-2010, 07:38 PM
|
|
Replies: 261
Views: 1,021,189
Speaking of pms I noticed that a new pm window...
Speaking of pms I noticed that a new pm window always opens on the same position which isn't really good located. I prefer to close the windows by pressing the X button and the x button is exactly...
|
Forum: Bug Report
07-18-2010, 12:42 AM
|
|
Replies: 261
Views: 1,021,189
|
Forum: Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
06-07-2010, 07:25 AM
|
|
Replies: 25
Views: 5,950
|
Forum: Bug Report
06-02-2010, 11:01 PM
|
|
Replies: 261
Views: 1,021,189
|
Forum: Bug Report
06-02-2010, 09:48 PM
|
|
Replies: 261
Views: 1,021,189
I've a MacBook Pro 2010 with all updates...
I've a MacBook Pro 2010 with all updates installed. When I put the Graal application in my Application folder the client freezes (pic) and after some time crashes. If it's on my desktop it works fine.
|
Forum: Level Design
05-17-2010, 07:30 PM
|
|
Replies: 62
Views: 17,026
|
Forum: Level Design
05-17-2010, 07:26 PM
|
|
Replies: 62
Views: 17,026
What can I say.. agreed!
Thank you for...
What can I say.. agreed!
Thank you for the flowers. It's been a few month and we tryed to bring Atlantis back. One of our ideas was to keep it small and simple but with lots of content and...
|
Forum: Graal Kingdoms
05-17-2010, 12:10 AM
|
|
Replies: 80
Views: 9,391
|
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English)
05-16-2010, 11:59 PM
|
|
Replies: 46
Views: 10,449
|
Forum: Graal Kingdoms
05-15-2010, 09:10 PM
|
|
Replies: 80
Views: 9,391
|