Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classic Main Forum (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=175)
-   -   Gaia Forest Preview (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134270639)

Jakov_the_Jakovasaur 01-09-2026 03:25 AM

Gaia Forest Preview
 
hello!

the following video just got published:


Jakov_the_Jakovasaur 03-25-2026 12:07 PM

hello!

it looks like the quest has been released now!

this video of the 2nd part was also published:


maximus_asinus 07-25-2026 02:08 AM

I am a fan of the gliding mechanics, there are pieces here I really like.

but I will forever hate precision movement puzzles. curse those spikes!

maximus_asinus 09-06-2026 09:10 PM

I had a chance to play through the quest. It was pretty fun. a couple glitches that are hopefully resolved.

aesthetically the dungeons look good. gameplay wise there are definitely aspects that remind me of classic Zelda (maybe a little more polish is required). Personally I think the torches should give the helicopter a little more lift to add a little forgiveness. I would also like to see the option to quickly descend / cancel flight. I would also add a visual and audio cue to the helicopter (a propeller noise that speeds up or slows down depending if you're rising or falling, and a visual indicator to indicate there is an updraft coming from the torches).

My real gripe was the amount of health for the boss. using projectiles only works for the beginning phase until he starts to teleport. After that you need to use your sword which draws out the fight far too long. I'd give him half of what he currently has (from 16 hits with the sword to 8 would still be a pretty lengthy fight).


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.