Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bomy Island Main Forum (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Cloud has returned to work on Bomy Islands (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134270634)

maximus_asinus 04-15-2024 04:55 AM

Cloud has returned to work on Bomy Islands
 
He wanted everyone to know he has access to the server once again, and has resumed work. He wanted to make the post himself, but he is experiencing technical difficulties in regard to the forums.

This is pretty huge news. Cloud made some pretty significant progress the last time around.

Jakov_the_Jakovasaur 04-15-2024 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maximus_asinus (Post 1742347)
He wanted everyone to know he has access to the server once again, and has resumed work. He wanted to make the post himself, but he is experiencing technical difficulties in regard to the forums.

This is pretty huge news. Cloud made some pretty significant progress the last time around.

thank you!

maximus_asinus 07-25-2026 02:09 AM

I am a fan of the gliding mechanics, there are pieces here I really like.

but I will forever hate precision movement puzzles. curse those spikes!

Jakov_the_Jakovasaur 08-23-2026 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maximus_asinus (Post 1742363)
I am a fan of the gliding mechanics, there are pieces here I really like.

but I will forever hate precision movement puzzles. curse those spikes!

https://media.tenor.com/4VYW6-rOxfIA...used-jakov.png

maximus_asinus 09-06-2026 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakov_the_Jakovasaur (Post 1742365)

I have no idea why I responded here instead of the Gaia Forest post. I am old.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.