Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Guild Life (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Really now Lets talk about Guildies! (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134261766)

avengis 01-19-2011 11:49 PM

Really now Lets talk about Guildies!

ok when i talk about people in my guild i thnk of the likes of Shane, Alana JJ you know your homies, the ones who the idea rested with in the beginning, and then the dreaded moment comes, adding the not so familier secondary ranking members, the ones who dont really get your guild but join nontheless, imagery of most graal guilds now is twisted, in the sense of everybody has thier own take on the morals and the guild and how they act out thier role in the guild ect ect.
now there is always "that one person" who ticks you off in a guild, the one you never really agree with, the one that seems to treat the guild as a popularity race and ruins the experience for you at times.

feel free to vent the names and reasons of said players here <3

Fulg0reSama 01-19-2011 11:52 PM

None, because im not in a guild :p

avengis 01-19-2011 11:56 PM

haha "ONE MAN ONE ROAD"

Crono 01-19-2011 11:58 PM

rufus rufus rufus rufus rufus rufus rufus

rufus

avengis 01-20-2011 12:01 AM

crono i have kidnapped your pluffy, if you wish too se him alive you must pay big cheddar

Seeya 01-23-2011 07:38 AM

big phase hundreds

LordSquirt 01-23-2011 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crono (Post 1624215)
rufus rufus rufus rufus rufus rufus rufus

rufus

x2

fowlplay4 01-23-2011 08:11 AM

aint got nothing on (~*~PoPuLaR~*~) chyeahhhh

Knux 01-23-2011 08:16 AM

That Door person in the Sister to Floor guild. Gosh she grinds my gears!

Door 01-23-2011 08:21 AM

After watching Transformers all night and being ummm stimulated by giant robots abusing each other, "grinding gears" means something so entirely different to me than what you probably meant.

Sooooo... you're welcome!

Plus I'm gonna go with Floor, who's never ****ing on.

Knux 01-23-2011 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Door (Post 1625065)
After watching Transformers all night and being ummm stimulated by giant robots abusing each other, "grinding gears" means something so entirely different to me than what you probably meant.

Sooooo... you're welcome!

Plus I'm gonna go with Floor, who's never ****ing on.

Wow see? Door is a pervert.

Also, between the allied guilds Sister to Door and Sister to Floor, Sister to Door is the better guild because Door isn't in it. But it's also a horrible guild just cause it involves Door.

Door 01-23-2011 08:31 AM

Excuse me I never said anything perverted whatsoever, I was strictly talking about unadulterated violence and hotness

Knux 01-23-2011 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Door (Post 1625071)
Excuse me I never said anything perverted whatsoever, I was strictly talking about unadulterated violence and hotness

No, I know exactly what you meant you dirty bagger!

Deas_Voice 01-23-2011 02:16 PM

what about window? or even house? u gotta have a house and a window to even be able to have a door and a floor!

Crow 01-23-2011 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deas_Voice (Post 1625111)
what about window? or even house? u gotta have a house and a window to even be able to have a door and a floor!

Hah! I bet you don't need walls or other fancy stuff like this in order to have a door and/or a floor.

Deas_Voice 01-23-2011 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crow (Post 1625115)
Hah! I bet you don't need walls or other fancy stuff like this in order to have a door and/or a floor.

ah, of course u do!
i was probably thinking of walls when i said house :(

Dragonosteel 01-23-2011 09:21 PM

Guilds are pretty long dead as far as having a purpose goes.

Some of them still make the game worth playing (Srx, Sabre)

HarDKoRe1234 01-23-2011 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avengis (Post 1624201)
ok when i talk about people in my guild i thnk of the likes of Shane, Alana JJ you know your homies, the ones who the idea rested with in the beginning, and then the dreaded moment comes, adding the not so familier secondary ranking members, the ones who dont really get your guild but join nontheless, imagery of most graal guilds now is twisted, in the sense of everybody has thier own take on the morals and the guild and how they act out thier role in the guild ect ect.
now there is always "that one person" who ticks you off in a guild, the one you never really agree with, the one that seems to treat the guild as a popularity race and ruins the experience for you at times.

feel free to vent the names and reasons of said players here <3

The guild I belong to gets rid of the people that could possibly cause conflict within the guild. I know there's a ton of arrogant "a-holes" in BTK, but I can't control that. All I know is, we're a tight knit group that has stayed alive for ten years. We might be infamous, but I'd rather be infamous than not known at all.

Elk 01-24-2011 03:14 AM

I'm the only active Darkshire :| sometimes raistlin logs on