Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Era Main Forum (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   plz don't fix outbreak (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134267246)

bloodykiller 10-13-2012 11:09 PM

plz don't fix outbreak

it's a terrible event, all it's done in the past is stop ETs from hosting real events so noobs can play a 30minute long boring event. all it's doing presently is causing PRs to ignore people since they're busy doing idk what in outbreak levels
btw i love cod zombies, i almost got to wave 60..it's just outbreak that is slow and pointless

kia345 10-13-2012 11:13 PM

When I tried to play Era, Outbreak was the most fun thing.

I'd play a server centered around it/its mechanics. Fun times.

bloodykiller 10-13-2012 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kia345 (Post 1705693)
When I tried to play Era, Outbreak was the most fun thing.

I'd play a server centered around it/its mechanics. Fun times.

respectable idea, it simply doesn't fit in with era

shrimps 10-13-2012 11:27 PM

This event was pretty fun and one of my favorites when it came out, glad it's being fixed.

Dragon551 10-13-2012 11:35 PM

Why would you assume the event would just be deleted because you, of all people, don't like the event?

stahp pls

bloodykiller 10-14-2012 12:49 AM

nobody ever raids nowadays and a 30minute event is damaging for both gangs and players who want to play pk events, but you obviously don't understand these sort of concepts as you demonstrated in your oblivious management

Dragon551 10-14-2012 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bloodykiller (Post 1705700)
nobody ever raids nowadays and a 30minute event is damaging for both gangs and players who want to play pk events, but you obviously don't understand these sort of concepts as you demonstrated in your oblivious management

No raids or PK events happen when you're online because they don't want you to join in, sry.

bloodykiller 10-14-2012 03:09 AM

that's cuz in years of graal i've never showered

Dragon551 10-14-2012 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bloodykiller (Post 1705711)
that's cuz in years of graal i've never showered

no need to state obvious pls

bloodykiller 10-14-2012 03:52 AM

do you have showers in mexico?

NicoX 10-14-2012 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bloodykiller (Post 1705714)
do you have showers in mexico?

Shut up.

BlueMelon 10-14-2012 05:28 AM

Outbreak = Future of era

Supaman771 10-14-2012 09:57 AM

They didn't really fix it, they more or less remade it.
I personally wouldn't consider it the same event, since the original concept is far from gone... the largest building is like 3 or 4 levels and they're all wide open, making hiding or building a fun base pretty difficult, especially since zombies can use projectiles.

Since everyone is now the same speed, and zombies can just be revived, your best bet is to run around and hope you don't lag (everyone being the same speed, you should [in theory] never be caught).

I'd personally classify it more as a race, or luck event... perhaps Lucky Grab Race-ish, since you just run around and hope you don't lag or get randomized as a zombie. Plus there's no prize so I'd have to partially agree with TK that it is a 30 minute waste of time.

Aside from 'agreeing' with him, I fail to see why the event should be removed or not hosted. Let the noobs have their fun, if they'd rather play a lucky grab race with no prizes than raid/pk... well then just accept the fact Era is dead and move on.

BlueMelon 10-14-2012 06:45 PM

Currently zombies get faster the more swat they kill, swats speed gets decreased the more then get hit. (They can heal with heal packs)

I plan on adding more to the event:
- A special med pack that only 3 swat at the start have that can revive a zombie into a swat
- An ability that can only be used once per round Ex: Swat could have a forcefield push effect and zombies can have some sort of adrenaline beast mode

We could also add more levels and more game modes.

kia345 10-14-2012 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMelon (Post 1705755)
Currently zombies get faster the more swat they kill, swats speed gets decreased the more then get hit. (They can heal with heal packs)

I plan on adding more to the event:
- A special med pack that only 3 swat at the start have that can revive a zombie into a swat
- An ability that can only be used once per round Ex: Swat could have a forcefield push effect and zombies can have some sort of adrenaline beast mode

We could also add more levels and more game modes.

As someone who doesn't know ****, this sounds like you're extremely over-complicating something that should be simple and arcade