Graal Forums

Graal Forums (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   N-Pulse News (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=230)
-   -   Bringing Back N-Pulse (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134270316)

Gold1 12-07-2016 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandin (Post 1740302)
What version of N-Pulse is that?
I only remember 2001-2002 :(

It's EOA

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crono (Post 1740443)
ur turn : - )

Even if I wanted to, I don't have the time and Carlito is still being some SS nazi against me :D

Urahara112 02-19-2017 08:38 AM

If anyone cares, N-Pulse is currently accessible. You can login simply by using the search bar.

Crono 02-19-2017 11:33 AM

the comeback is real

LimetasticSlushy 02-20-2017 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crono (Post 1740942)
the comeback is real

Actually it's been like that for a long time now.


Also this tileset combined with the level design is burning a hole through my eyes dear god ._.

Crono 02-20-2017 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LimetasticSlushy (Post 1740943)
Actually it's been like that for a long time now.


Also this tileset combined with the level design is burning a hole through my eyes dear god ._.

is it the EoA tileset?

sage_chaozu 03-07-2017 12:42 AM

I used to be NAT/NAT Chief on N-Pulse a long time ago. I used to work during the Geo (creator) days and a little bit afterwards. I was looking around Graal and noticed this post. I just want to talk to whoever is in charge of N-Pulse now of days.

PlanetOscar 03-07-2017 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sage_chaozu (Post 1740986)
I used to be NAT/NAT Chief on N-Pulse a long time ago. I used to work during the Geo (creator) days and a little bit afterwards. I was looking around Graal and noticed this post. I just want to talk to whoever is in charge of N-Pulse now of days.

The PWA would be the one in charge, but he's MIA and/or completely off the grid. I'd suggest talking Stephane, and if he's in a good mood he might be up for dialogue :)

Crono 03-07-2017 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sage_chaozu (Post 1740986)
I used to be NAT/NAT Chief on N-Pulse a long time ago. I used to work during the Geo (creator) days and a little bit afterwards. I was looking around Graal and noticed this post. I just want to talk to whoever is in charge of N-Pulse now of days.

apart from the game looking pretty much the exact same despite decades of "development", a lot has actually changed since :(

sage_chaozu 03-07-2017 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlanetOscar (Post 1740989)
The PWA would be the one in charge, but he's MIA and/or completely off the grid. I'd suggest talking Stephane, and if he's in a good mood he might be up for dialogue :)

I will get in contact with Stephane. Is this the same one that goes by the name of Unixmad? I mainly want to talk about the future since I'm an oldbie and have access to things.

sage_chaozu 03-07-2017 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crono (Post 1740990)
apart from the game looking pretty much the exact same despite decades of "development", a lot has actually changed since :(

I know. I actually keep in touch with random players over the years. I had one ask me for scripting help at one time. I log in every so often to check the status of the game. The last I heard everyone was pushing towards mobile/facebook servers.

Crono 03-07-2017 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sage_chaozu (Post 1740994)
I know. I actually keep in touch with random players over the years. I had one ask me for scripting help at one time. I log in every so often to check the status of the game. The last I heard everyone was pushing towards mobile/facebook servers.

indeed

sage_chaozu 03-10-2017 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexDamian (Post 1739154)
Fruit System
Here is our Fruit system. Scriptless just left the fruit shack he never actually scripted the job itself, and from what I saw it was started in GS1 so I decided to completely redo the system. Bushes with fruit spawn randomly around the map on the grass. You need a fruit basket to pick them up.
https://i.gyazo.com/e3209cd31c084470...9ca8dd79d1.gif


I remember scripting the fruit system a long time ago. Man, I haven't talked to Shavo in a while. He was the one that created the fruit graphics if I remember correctly.

sage_chaozu 04-10-2017 04:27 AM

Well, it's been one month and I haven't heard anything from him. I tried both through messenger and through email but no response. Graal is in such a weird state right now and I wonder if it is because it lacks a core development team. Anyways, I will be sure to post if I have any N-Pulse news to present. #GonnaBeWaitingForever

Crono 04-10-2017 05:26 PM

wouldnt hold my breath for npulse ^

AlexDamian 01-17-2018 11:11 PM

I didn't exactly abandon the project. The main manager was PlanetOscar if any of you had ever heard of him. But he went really inactive and I was basically doing all the work development wise. Couldn't find any solid developers that were willing to put time and effort into the project. I did get the beginning of the storyline going but once Carlito noticed PlanetOscar went inactive and I was a little busy he removed access relatively quickly.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright (C) 1998-2008 Linux cyberjoueurs All Rights Reserved.