Graal Forums

Graal Forums (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Era Main Forum (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   Gun Admin fail? (iPhone) (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134264828)

MiniOne 10-24-2011 08:17 AM

Okay you know a guns op when you can't even walk into a base without dying, no lie your trying to walk down the stairs and you get half way and your dead? Mhmmm the BAR doesn't just ruin spar but basing as well, if you have two BARs just shot down the stairs at BH and no one can get in, by the time they shot one bullet they've already been killed.

xAndrewx 10-24-2011 10:00 AM

use grenades

Herb_P2P 10-24-2011 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiniOne (Post 1671614)
Okay you know a guns op when you can't even walk into a base without dying, no lie your trying to walk down the stairs and you get half way and your dead? Mhmmm the BAR doesn't just ruin spar but basing as well, if you have two BARs just shot down the stairs at BH and no one can get in, by the time they shot one bullet they've already been killed.

stop complaining and follow on what you said.... ---v

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiniOne (Post 1671238)
anyway I quit... all fun from spar has been ruined D:

WillaWonka 10-24-2011 01:09 PM

They must've dedicated some form of time or USD to enjoy those enhancements, i suggest you do the same. If you can't beat the crowd, be the crowd.

Supaman771 10-25-2011 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiniOne (Post 1671614)

Isn't that the point? You shouldn't be able to just walk into a base willy nilly.. its supposed to be defended. Aren't there multiple entrances and decent strategies you can employ to evade the lame?

Quote:

Originally Posted by WillaWonka (Post 1671627)
They must've dedicated some form of time or USD to enjoy those enhancements, i suggest you do the same. If you can't beat the crowd, be the crowd.

Yeah I'm surprised no one else (even me) thought that. It's not like they can only be bought with USD, and they're not limited to a specific group of players.

Hopefully Cloyd realized he's reached a peak of his gun stats and fills in the middle floors before continuing to build up. Otherwise it might collapse.
Lol metaphor :D

Venom_Fish 10-25-2011 03:02 AM

Or perhaps I'll contact him and see what's up.

bloodykiller 10-25-2011 03:31 AM

guys just hire wil so he can nerf all ur guns and make the game slower!!!!!!!

MiniOne 10-25-2011 09:47 AM

Theres like one entrance to every base and these guns make it so you can't even walk into the base, like literally you walk halfway through the doors and your dead.

And yea lets blow $100 to join the crowd or spend well over 200hrs digging shells/picking trash. Genius ^^

LOL at the iEra staff telling me to quit :) that's exactly what you want in your Player Relations Admin, instead of suggesting ways to help players he tells them to quit ^^ <--- perfection

Grenades don't outrange guns sadly so you can't counter that with grenades >_<

Scoper 10-25-2011 03:24 PM

Why hasn't anyone closed this? The discussion part is obviously done, and now it's mostly you kids bashing mini, and him retaliating.

Venom_Fish 10-25-2011 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scoper (Post 1671735)
Why hasn't anyone closed this? The discussion part is obviously done, and now it's mostly you kids bashing mini, and him retaliating.

Quit acting foolish all the time, it's becoming quite unsightly.
No one closes a thread, (other than snk), unless it's bashing them or their administration.
Either that, or it's the direction it's going in.

Watch this be a catalyst for that effect.

punkrules 10-27-2011 08:56 AM

This should explain all the confusion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe1n2...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GANse5eziM

WillaWonka 10-27-2011 01:15 PM

Stop recording these fights with a potato.. not as enjoyable.

Scoper 10-27-2011 03:43 PM

@punkrules

I feel like the worst part would not be the crying, or the getting thrown down stairs, but the fact that you're losing to people with names like Jermaine and Erv.

Has IEra considered using stairs for combative purposes? Should be looked into

Also, Mini..why don't you encourage other IEra people to make forum accounts here and back you up? That might give you some more credibility

WillaWonka 10-27-2011 09:46 PM

Somebody make a "Throw Wil Sawl down the stairs" gani for era.

RogueShatterblade 10-27-2011 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Venom_Fish (Post 1671742)
Quit acting foolish all the time, it's becoming quite unsightly.

Quit trying to act smarter than you are - it's always been quite annoying.