Graal Forums

Graal Forums (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Feature request (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=194)
-   -   start menu (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75386)

Sum41Freeeeek 07-14-2007 03:24 AM

start menu
 
It would be cool if you could insert your own shortcuts on the startmenu, such as starting remote control or maybe level editor.

Twinny 07-14-2007 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sum41Freeeeek (Post 1329556)
It would be cool if you could insert your own shortcuts on the startmenu, such as starting remote control or maybe level editor.

Here here!

Dean 07-14-2007 03:09 PM

It would also be cool if there was an option you could check in F3 to disable it completely.

Twinny 07-14-2007 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dean (Post 1329972)
It would also be cool if there was an option you could check in F3 to disable it completely.

Just press the "->" and it pretty much disappears except for a tiny little button.

Dean 07-14-2007 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twinny (Post 1329985)
Just press the "->" and it pretty much disappears except for a tiny little button.

It'd be better if that was an option we could set as default. I don't see any reason for the start bar anyway x_x

Crow 07-14-2007 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dean (Post 1329992)
It'd be better if that was an option we could set as default. I don't see any reason for the start bar anyway x_x

It's using the skin set in the options! AMAGAD THATS AWESUM!

Angel_Light 07-14-2007 04:24 PM

there's apparently script function to make the bar go away. :P

Crow 07-14-2007 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angel_Light (Post 1330036)
there's apparently script function to make the bar go away. :P

Lets try this one.

Graal Script Code:

("-Serverlist").destroy(); 

Lol.

coreys 07-14-2007 10:13 PM

No, it's
Graal Script Code:

Serverlist_TaskBar.visible false

But I had much more fun messing around with the x, y, width, and height. ;)

I would also like to see the option of allowing GuiWindowCtrl()'s being minimizable to the task bar. Otherwise the screen could get cluttered...that and the fact that I set the Task Bar to show over the Graal Control on Thamhic, rather than outside of it, covering up the section where Windows are minimized to.

Sum41Freeeeek 07-15-2007 05:11 AM

eh, right now I do find it kind of useless but like I said, adding your own stuff to it would give it better usage.

OMGosh 07-17-2007 03:27 AM

How about different Themes for the Client? Like '00 theme, and v4 theme...(2.3 was the best btw)


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright (C) 1998-2008 Linux cyberjoueurs All Rights Reserved.