Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Your opinion (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   Heads#.png (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134262557)

Supaman771 03-26-2011 10:17 PM

Heads#.png

Well so, I was on Zodiac today after switching back to trial because I lack sufficient gelats to continue paying. Puppin (playing his patented 'puppin' class) came up to me and used his special 'puppin ray' skill. This turns you into a 'puppin'... which reset my custom head/body back to default because 'please subscribe to get more cool looking heads'.

But thing is, I did subscribe to get my 'cool looking head' and set it how I liked. And I'm not going to go spend $24 (or whatever the cheapest subscription is) to fix my head because they decided to come up with some 'joke' skill.

I asked every staff, even the manager said he can't fix it... now, why?

I believe that once you subscribe you should unlock the heads (or at least the default 'head#.png' heads) indefinitely... because this is a joke.

papajchris 03-26-2011 10:28 PM

Jerret COULD set your head back if he wanted too.

fowlplay4 03-26-2011 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by papajchris (Post 1639157)
Jerret COULD set your head back if he wanted too.

Nope.

I just tried setting a trial account's head via set attributes to the tailor and it automatically reverts to head0.png

Tough luck @ OP.

A community level account should get the head customization though.

Unkownsoldier 03-27-2011 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supaman771 (Post 1639151)
Well so, I was on Zodiac today after switching back to trial because I lack sufficient gelats to continue paying. Puppin (playing his patented 'puppin' class) came up to me and used his special 'puppin ray' skill. This turns you into a 'puppin'... which reset my custom head/body back to default because 'please subscribe to get more cool looking heads'.

But thing is, I did subscribe to get my 'cool looking head' and set it how I liked. And I'm not going to go spend $24 (or whatever the cheapest subscription is) to fix my head because they decided to come up with some 'joke' skill.

I asked every staff, even the manager said he can't fix it... now, why?

I believe that once you subscribe you should unlock the heads (or at least the default 'head#.png' heads) indefinitely... because this is a joke.

I am sure this problem will be fixed once the new subscribing system is revealed

swimdude 03-27-2011 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fowlplay4 (Post 1639181)
Nope.

Please.

fowlplay4 03-27-2011 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swimdude (Post 1639395)
Please.

Can't do anything about. If you want to see it I would recommend requests be sent directly to Stefan via Forum PM.

Subject: HEAD CUSTOMIZATION FOR ACCOUNTS WITH COMMUNITY NAMES

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...ons/sendpm.gif

xAndrewx 03-27-2011 07:36 PM

Yeah we can't change them =[

ffcmike 04-19-2012 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fowlplay4 (Post 1639181)

Bump, this should really have been done.
It's ridiculous that a player cannot use a head which they've made, uploaded, and previously paid for the ability to use.

xXziroXx 04-19-2012 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ffcmike (Post 1692458)
Bump, this should really have been done.
It's ridiculous that a player cannot use a head which they've made, uploaded, and previously paid for the ability to use.

The head limitation is silly to begin with.

Unkownsoldier 04-19-2012 03:27 AM

When has anyone ever implemented a good idea on this game? -_-

ffcmike 04-19-2012 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXziroXx (Post 1692459)
The head limitation is silly to begin with.

Ofcourse, but if it's not going to be removed it could at least have its flaw fixed. Same with observer mode, as bad as it is in the first place, it could be much less drastic.

Bayne_graal 04-19-2012 11:10 PM

Thor is always right! ^_^ remove observer

ffcmike 04-19-2012 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bayne_graal (Post 1692526)
Thor is always right! ^_^ remove observer

That's not quite what I'm saying though, they're definitely not removing observer mode within the foreseeable future, so I'm saying it could at least be made less damaging to have its problems resolved. And I'm only saying this in comparison to the idea that the head limit should not apply to those who have previously upgraded, on the basis that this too will not be removed entirely.

Bayne_graal 04-19-2012 11:27 PM

agree'd if we already had gold why should this matter to us it should only matter to the people who are new an not yet had gold

Bayne_graal 04-19-2012 11:31 PM

lets be honest tho do you really think stefan cares to give all players the look they want if they dont have gold :( i already emailed him he told me he is trying to make the game more free for pc players but when he said trying i know he didnt mean get rid of observer. X_X