Graal Forums

Graal Forums (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Your opinion (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   Gold Subscription (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83752)

MiniOne 01-18-2009 12:30 PM

Gold Subscription
 
Take Off Buying gold subscription with gelats and let us go back to the old fashion $40 or so a year with unlimited classic.. now thats something people would pay for .. this new like $80 a year + like $30 for guns is a rip off.. i dont see why you would pay for it

Liberated 01-18-2009 12:42 PM

i have to agree in some points, atleast in zone, you have to pay alot of money, just to get the weapons everyone has, this doesn't make any sense, as classic servers such as era have a way higher player count, and for those you just have a classic subscription.
What im saying is, zone isn't the main attraction of graalonline anymore, yet it is the most expensive one, i think that if the prices go down, the player will go up, and you might earn more money in the end.

Matt 01-18-2009 02:48 PM

Graal does require money to keep running you know.

Liberated 01-18-2009 03:24 PM

graal also kept running for a very long time without the new subscription plan, seems strange to me that they suddenly need to change it to keep running.

Darlene159 01-18-2009 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liberated (Post 1457964)
graal also kept running for a very long time without the new subscription plan, seems strange to me that they suddenly need to change it to keep running.

Obviously they werent making enough money the old way to stay up and running.

CharlieM 01-18-2009 04:43 PM

It's nowhere near 80$ a year I just upgraded my account for a year and paid $48

Shadow5596321 01-18-2009 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlieM (Post 1457993)
It's nowhere near 80$ a year I just upgraded my account for a year and paid $48

It varys really. It can go $48 a year to 120$ a year by just tons of addons.

LoneAngelIbesu 01-18-2009 05:46 PM

While I disagree that you should have to pay for items on servers, I can't really say that I disagree with the subscription prices. This isn't World of Warcraft. It's a small, 2D game, where more than half of the fun is in developing. You can't expect the game to be cheap, even though the graphics and gameplay are. Web servers aren't an inexpensive commodity; you have to pay for the bandwidth and space, on top of maintenance fees for the data center (the people that actually manage the server).

Zeltino 01-18-2009 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow5596321 (Post 1458006)
It varys really. It can go $48 a year to 120$ a year by just tons of addons.

I paid $36 USD 2 months ago.

Price needs to be fixed please. This changing price crap is annoying.

Pimmeh 01-18-2009 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeltino (Post 1458043)
I paid $36 USD 2 months ago.

Price needs to be fixed please. This changing price crap is annoying.

I do believe they have a set value in euros, but the economy has been flunctuating for a while now, you can be aware of this by watching the news or, dare I say it, reading the newspaper.

Or, alternatively, you could keep your eyes open in this economy.

Zeltino 01-18-2009 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pimmeh (Post 1458047)
I do believe they have a set value in euros, but the economy has been flunctuating for a while now, you can be aware of this by watching the news or, dare I say it, reading the newspaper.

Or, alternatively, you could keep your eyes open in this economy.

Really? I had no clue the Economy was crashing. /end sarcasm

But really, I'd much rather go and become addicted to that horrible WoW game than pay $50 USD to play this game.

bahamutstevetff 01-19-2009 03:07 AM

i think the fact that graal has to rip us off to stay afloat says something about the game.

Matt 01-19-2009 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bahamutstevetff (Post 1458156)
i think the fact that graal has to rip us off to stay afloat says something about the game.

If you were running a game such as Graal, would you charge people JUST to keep the game running, or also make a side profit to help improve your game, and have a bit of money in your pocket?

Think of it that way.

Mykel 01-19-2009 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt (Post 1458169)
If you were running a game such as Graal, would you charge people JUST to keep the game running, or also make a side profit to help improve your game, and have a bit of money in your pocket?

Think of it that way.

Did you ever think that it's possible that if we had management that listened more to the customer and treated them with the respect that they deserve (or, at least buy), maybe they'd make that much more money and not have to worry about jacking up the prices for the limited number of players we have.

Zeltino 01-19-2009 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mykel (Post 1458171)
Did you ever think that it's possible that if we had management that listened more to the customer and treated them with the respect that they deserve (or, at least buy), maybe they'd make that much more money and not have to worry about jacking up the prices for the limited number of players we have.

Quoted for Truth!


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright (C) 1998-2008 Linux cyberjoueurs All Rights Reserved.