Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Global Scripting Team (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=204)
-   -   Application: Graal707396/Litter (Graal) (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85301)

[email protected] 04-25-2009 10:55 AM

Application: Graal707396/Litter (Graal)

In light of the recent resignation of Skyld leaving the GST memberless, I'd like to put my name in for consideration to fill a spot on the team.

About Me
You all know me, sure I've had many alias in my past starting with Snakeandy7 (Working on Graal Kingdoms as LAT, and Era as a Developer), moving on to xAndrewx (Working on Era as the Manager, this was only for a month or two though. I also got accepted for Graal3D, but I heard nothing from this other than my name being in a thread posted by Stefan), some of you know me as TwistedHell (working on Unholy Nation with WiKKiD and Nas as a NAT), I was Chandler for a brief time (working on Era and Classic (along with HellRaven) as a Developer), now I'm Graal currently not working anywhere. I've helped a few playerworlds out, such as Graal Kingdoms, Era, Classic and helping players with their UC world. From this I've made a reputation (hopefully a good one) that one could approach without hesitation.

Why I Should Be Hired
As you can see; I'm known throughout Graal working on several playerworlds. During this time, I've made mistakes, but that's the past and this is the future. When I'm on a computer I'm generally browsing the Graal Forums or playing on Era. Whilst playing on Graal I'm asked to help with playerworlds on a daily basis, usually to fix their NPCs. I've been scripting for several years, during that time I've learned both Graal Scripts (1 & 2) and I've also made many contributions to the Code Gallery throughout the years and also helped with any queries relating to scripting issues.

Employment/Personal Life
I'm working for the Department for Work and Pensions at this moment in time, I'm the person that designs those leaflets that your grandparents receive in the post. I'm work Monday to Friday doing a 9 till 5 shift pattern meaning I have alot of spare time on my hands. You can generally find me on Graal from the hours of 5-8pm on an evening and throughout the day on the weekends.

Thank you for having the time to read this.

Pelikano 04-25-2009 11:26 AM

Nice application, I think you probably said everything that was needed.

Well, I think you're one of the best scripters on Graal and since nobody else cares about the Global Scripting Team (and Skyld just left it) I think it's just fair that you get the job.

Oh and I loved your work on Era and Classic :D

Good Luck :p

cbk1994 04-25-2009 07:16 PM

I really don't think you'd be a good person for this job. You tend not to stick to things (e.g. leaving projects in the middle).

napo_p2p 04-27-2009 02:34 AM

I don't know you too well, but I like the application.

I wish they would announce some kind of hiring, because I would probably consider applying too. I guess it doesn't hurt to put your name in for consideration though.

Tigairius 04-27-2009 03:07 AM

We're currently not hiring any global scripting team members. If this changes I'll keep you all posted.

osrs 12-02-2010 05:26 AM

and now? xP