Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Information (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Kingdom Wiki Information (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83872)

cyan3 01-25-2009 01:47 PM

Kingdom Wiki Information

The kingdom pages on the Graal Bible currently lack history, events and other relative information about the kingdoms. I'd like to ask members of each kingdom to update the wiki pages for your kingdom to make them more interesting and informative. The only kingdom pages that have information are Crescent Pirates and Zormite so please use them as a guide if you don't know where to start updating.

Note: You need a gold upgrade status and your graal account and password to login to the Graal Bible

Thanks,
Felix Lionheart (FAQ Admin)

MajinDragon 01-25-2009 11:38 PM

I'd love to see all Kingom wiki's made as good as CP's. I have to hand it to CP for having quite an interesting page and loved to see no boasting at all - there's nothing to boast about really.

I loved ready Zormites page, it made me laugh, as the whole thing sounds like complete and utter bull****... Excuse the language. But the history... Wow. And Fenix... You're still just fishes, no matter how you try and jazz it up "The Zormite Empire is composed of fairly diverse species of the ocean. They are linked by one common trait - the ability to live underwater for long durations of time."

cyan3 01-26-2009 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MajinDragon (Post 1459967)
I'd love to see all Kingom wiki's made as good as CP's. I have to hand it to CP for having quite an interesting page and loved to see no boasting at all - there's nothing to boast about really.

The reason I made this thread is because I want to see more information about the kingdoms but obviously I've not been in any other kingdom making it hard for me to update the pages.

kia345 01-26-2009 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MajinDragon (Post 1459967)
I loved ready Zormites page, it made me laugh, as the whole thing sounds like complete and utter bull****... Excuse the language. But the history... Wow. And Fenix... You're still just fishes, no matter how you try and jazz it up "The Zormite Empire is composed of fairly diverse species of the ocean. They are linked by one common trait - the ability to live underwater for long durations of time."

Fenix had nothing to do with that.

MajinDragon 01-26-2009 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyan3 (Post 1460003)
The reason I made this thread is because I want to see more information about the kingdoms but obviously I've not been in any other kingdom making it hard for me to update the pages.

Yea i know, i wouldn't expect you to fill in the other Kingdom's pages anyway :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by kia345 (Post 1460018)
Fenix had nothing to do with that.

Oh he didn't? Well then.

Fenix, proof that you're all fishes.
And always will be in my eyes :p

cyan3 01-26-2009 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MajinDragon (Post 1460107)
Yea i know, i wouldn't expect you to fill in the other Kingdom's pages anyway :)

If you look on the pages you can see that I've added the Towns and Kingdom items but I don't know much in the way of history.

CABAL49 01-27-2009 02:16 AM

I can do a good bit of Zormite, but Googi would do a better job since his activity is longer and more consistent. Who was married in that Zormite/ Dustari wedding? I was there but it is foggy.

kia345 01-27-2009 02:30 AM

Quote:

And that had better not ever change again.

FenixTheBanished 01-27-2009 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kia345 (Post 1460353)
And that had better not ever change again.

I do believe that you're the one who left after we let you back in. Especially considering the fact that you and Pat are no longer in Zormite, nor are you guys loyal to any kingdom you join I really don't care what you guys think, seriously. Take a hint.

Its none of yours or anybody's business what we are doing with Zormite, period. And it will stay that way.

Thanks.

-Grand Duke Fenix Valthonis (Zormite Republic):noob:

FenixTheBanished 01-27-2009 05:40 AM

Quote:

Oh he didn't? Well then.

Clearly if your opinion mattered, I would be asking for it... so far I haven't asked, now have I?

Googi 01-27-2009 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CABAL49 (Post 1460346)
I can do a good bit of Zormite, but Googi would do a better job since his activity is longer and more consistent. Who was married in that Zormite/ Dustari wedding? I was there but it is foggy.

A lot of the stuff on the page was put there by Zurkiba on the unofficial wiki (which was then ported to the GraalBible), though the stuff on the pre-Hiryuu Emperors (who are fictitious) comes from an old text file. I've wanted to fix it and add more stuff, but I'm banned from the GraalBible. It's true that there were actually Sahuagins back on 2K1 though. Zurkiba made the intentional (and fairly extreme) oversight of not including humans on the page because he didn't think humans should be in Zormite.

FenixTheBanished 01-28-2009 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Googi (Post 1460416)
A lot of the stuff on the page was put there by Zurkiba on the unofficial wiki (which was then ported to the GraalBible), though the stuff on the pre-Hiryuu Emperors (who are fictitious) comes from an old text file. I've wanted to fix it and add more stuff, but I'm banned from the GraalBible. It's true that there were actually Sahuagins back on 2K1 though. Zurkiba made the intentional (and fairly extreme) oversight of not including humans on the page because he didn't think humans should be in Zormite.

and youre banned y

Googi 01-28-2009 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FenixTheBanished (Post 1460852)
and youre banned y

Am I allowed to say? The reason given was "posting stupid topics". I think it was for porting over articles from the unofficial wiki about the time Lance, etc. quit and the new rules from early 2006.

FenixTheBanished 02-15-2009 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Googi (Post 1460866)
Am I allowed to say? The reason given was "posting stupid topics". I think it was for porting over articles from the unofficial wiki about the time Lance, etc. quit and the new rules from early 2006.

pretty sad that we have to watch our backs when telling the truth about something dontcha think?

Draenin 02-28-2009 09:25 PM

I'd be willing to add quite a bit of useful information, but I don't think I've ever been able to log in yet.