Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bug Report (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   Piece of crap system (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82048)

anubis_wing 09-28-2008 06:07 PM

Piece of crap system
 
I'm trying to enable my computer for the account and it keeps giving me the ******* error of "not requested". I've filled in the stuff on the email and on the website. I had this EXACT problem several months ago when I tried to enable my account on my new computer and I had this SAME problem. I suggest you fix this junk because it's rediculous.

My accounts are:
anubis_wing and SacredKnight.

Please enable them or fix the system so I can play the game.

Darlene159 09-28-2008 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anubis_wing (Post 1427065)
I'm trying to enable my computer for the account and it keeps giving me the ******* error of "not requested". I've filled in the stuff on the email and on the website. I had this EXACT problem several months ago when I tried to enable my account on my new computer and I had this SAME problem. I suggest you fix this junk because it's rediculous.

My accounts are:
anubis_wing and SacredKnight.

Please enable them or fix the system so I can play the game.

You might get better support if you make a support ticket.

anubis_wing 09-28-2008 09:29 PM

Yes, but the point is that this crap system STILL doesn't work.

anubis_wing 09-29-2008 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darlene159 (Post 1427071)
You might get better support if you make a support ticket.

How long do you think it will take to get some help?

Darlene159 09-29-2008 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anubis_wing (Post 1427232)
How long do you think it will take to get some help?

I have no way of knowing that
Maybe PM Ibonic? Maybe he can help. or tell you what to do

anubis_wing 09-29-2008 12:01 PM

Okay, I've gotten in touch with Ibonic. I see why this happened and I recall Stefan saying last time that he'd do something about it. Oh well, he's a busy guy and must have forgotten.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.