Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Crescent Pirates (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   Pirate Wiki Page (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134258606)

cyan3 04-01-2010 11:33 AM

Pirate Wiki Page
 
I've made a minor addition to the Crescent Pirates wiki page on the Graal Bible. The current update lists all current retired pirates. I might need some help with the recent edit because I'm having trouble remembering the full RP names of some pirates because of when they were last active.

Additionally if you can think of any other updates that can be made to the page please feel free to edit it or ask if you are not allowed to access the graal bible.

http://wiki.graal.net/index.php/Worl...escent_Pirates

Sam 04-01-2010 12:16 PM

Nice work. It's making me kind of wistful to read the history.

Jcs1919 04-01-2010 12:57 PM

Nice ^^, i didn't know golden hook !

MajinDragon 04-01-2010 01:13 PM

Alot of other kingdoms need similar pages, but i guess they haven't been documented/recorded as well.

cyan3 04-01-2010 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 1566430)
Nice work. It's making me kind of wistful to read the history.

The history section isn't very big because only me and Naith have done work on it and we only started Graal in the back end of 2004 but we did have a lot of help from the pirate forums because announcements such as new Governors and history ect were posted allowing us to search for them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jcs1919 (Post 1566435)
Nice ^^, i didn't know golden hook !

Yea, Naith used to have it when he was Governor but I think Cell has it now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MajinDragon (Post 1566437)
Alot of other kingdoms need similar pages, but i guess they haven't been documented/recorded as well.

I completely agree but finding people to update the pages is hard enough, maybe if you didn't have to have an active gold account to update the wiki it would be more productive.

StormYs 04-01-2010 04:29 PM

Nice although I think the retired section goes a bit to far, imo only the retired Governors, Governesses and maybe the retired Commanders should be listed.

smokeraider 04-01-2010 10:32 PM

could we use this wiki to make a ranklist like on gk itself?
id like to use that and explain the rules of the rankup system

MLKJHP 09-01-2010 01:39 PM

Nice work ;)
and thanks :)

BigBear3 09-01-2010 01:44 PM

I don't know if you still update the wiki page but I noticed a few issues. Conqueror isn't king of Samurai and Pat needs a page!

MLKJHP 09-01-2010 02:14 PM

Its true, and i am the Mayor of Rum town,
If you can update the wiki thx :D

cyan3 09-01-2010 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBear3 (Post 1598028)
I don't know if you still update the wiki page but I noticed a few issues. Conqueror isn't king of Samurai and Pat needs a page!

oh lol the rank table is messed up and Ouji is at the top ^^ Also Zormite page could probably do with an update but I wouldn't know where to start.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MLKJHP (Post 1598035)
Its true, and i am the Mayor of Rum town,
If you can update the wiki thx :D

I've not updated the town information for a while now.

BigBear3 09-01-2010 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyan3 (Post 1598075)
oh lol the rank table is messed up and Ouji is at the top ^^ Also Zormite page could probably do with an update but I wouldn't know where to start.

:fro:

Seeya 09-01-2010 11:38 PM

Good work with the CP page, looks elegant. It's history is preserved!

BigBear3 09-02-2010 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seeya (Post 1598156)
Good work with the CP page, looks elegant. It's history is preserved!

Maybe they're the kingdom for you.

Seeya 09-02-2010 01:00 AM

:cry:


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.