Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Announcements (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=240)
-   -   Graal v6.113 for Windows Released (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134269561)

Jakov_the_Jakovasaur 09-19-2014 07:43 PM

hello!

there appears to be a bug with the latest client when comparing attr[] values which begin numerically but are strings

for example -

PHP Code:

//#CLIENTSIDE
function something()
  return 
player.attr[6] == "0 0 0"

i had to fix this problem by using the concatenation method such as follows -

PHP Code:

//#CLIENTSIDE
function something()
  return (@ 
player.attr[6]) == "0 0 0"

Tim_Rocks 09-19-2014 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakov_the_Jakovasaur (Post 1731208)
this message keeps repeating itself in rc which is getting really annoying!

PHP Code:

Requested file DroidSansFallback.ttf is larger than the maximum allowed file size (1048576)
game file(sfound (relative to levels/, max 50 files):
mainfiles/fonts/DroidSansFallback.ttfnot downloadable because size is over download 

It's starting to happen on Era now... I checked the folder, there's in it. COOOL

Jakov_the_Jakovasaur 09-22-2014 05:20 PM

how am i supposed to efficiently toggle flags for showstats(); and enablefeatures(); now that bitwise operations are broken?

i really do not want to have to keep a separate copy of what stats/features should be enabled and generate the bit-flags accordingly

xAndrewx 09-28-2014 02:47 PM

All the UN bugs appear to be fixed. I think the baddies are in development

MysticalDragon 09-28-2014 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks (Post 1731274)
PHP Code:

Requested file DroidSansFallback.ttf is larger than the maximum allowed file size (1048576)
game file(sfound (relative to levels/, max 50 files):
mainfiles/fonts/DroidSansFallback.ttfnot downloadable because size is over download 

It's starting to happen on Era now... I checked the folder, there's in it. COOOL

It's not saying they don't exist it's saying the filesize is to big oddly.

Jakov_the_Jakovasaur 09-28-2014 04:31 PM

its because less privileged servers have a lower download size limit than official projects such as mobile servers

these files should really be made as a download package on the login server, or packaged with the clients installation software

Tim_Rocks 09-28-2014 04:58 PM

Id like the file size limit increased. It really prevents me from uploading quality maps on Era.

alskdjfhg 10-01-2014 04:29 PM

Updates on when bugs will be fixed in this version will be forced?

Tim_Rocks 10-01-2014 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MysticalDragon (Post 1731580)
It's not saying they don't exist it's saying the filesize is to big oddly.

Well, what I meant was that the file wasn't appearing on my file browser when I gave myself proper rights to view the directory. Either way it's still happening. If anyone knows how to detect whose using that font I can force them to use Graals default font.

Stowen 10-25-2014 07:35 PM

This new client creates many more bugs for the default (Classic) systems. For example, on UN, with the updated client say2() signs, and the default Inventory (Q) are completely broken. The signs will close themselves within seconds of opening, and the same goes for the Inventory. As a result of these bugs, we have discouraged updating to the new Client. We checked our systems for possible causes, and couldn't find anything that would interfere. The issue lies with the Client. Please fix this, as some of our player's are worried about NaS's exploit whilst operating the old client.

Tim_Rocks 10-25-2014 10:50 PM

Pro tip: don't use the default Graal systems if you don't have to.

Stowen 10-26-2014 05:33 PM

It's UN. lol

We've created a custom Inventory, and a GUI to match. We also gave the option to use it, or not. The players that opted not to use it reported the issues. I downloaded the updated client to try to recreate the issues, and I didn't have to do much. They are there, and they are prevalent.

callimuc 10-26-2014 05:44 PM

probably should update when the 'update' button appears, or rename it to 'downgrade'
http://i.imgur.com/jRtIf81.png

Tim_Rocks 10-26-2014 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stowen (Post 1732299)
It's UN. lol

We've created a custom Inventory, and a GUI to match. We also gave the option to use it, or not. The players that opted not to use it reported the issues. I downloaded the updated client to try to recreate the issues, and I didn't have to do much. They are there, and they are prevalent.

That's why I force my updates. That way everyone can have an equal game experience across the board instead of creating multiple systems that just end up being confusing for players.

Crow 10-26-2014 06:57 PM

Seriously, even the idea of giving players a choice to use a different system for something as basic as an inventory is unprofessional.