Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Graal Kingdoms (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Graal Kingdoms; Halloween 2013 (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134268822)

NicoX 10-10-2013 09:45 PM

Graal Kingdoms; Halloween 2013

http://i.imgur.com/DXDZWoR.png

This Halloween, Graal Kingdoms will be presenting our celebrated map and pumpkin quest with an added twist; players will receive new experience boosts and have the opportunity to join special events.

Participation is easy and lucrative!

Simply find buried maps across the Event Island Dungeon. Once you have collected an easy bounty with your friends, band together and cut valuable pumpkins clean out of baddies in the darkest corners of these rare treasure maps!

After collecting your pumpkins (and cleaning the gooey baddy guts and mess off of them) exchange them off at the Halloween dungeon for Mystery Boxes or trade them to other players for easy money!

This Halloween event is not limited to pro players either -- if you're afraid of the big bad wolves in the Halloween maps you can dig on the main island for a chance to discover these valuable pumpkins... but watch out for the hiding pumpkin baddies!

Halloween starting Sunday, 13th October 2013.

Conqueror 10-11-2013 08:52 PM

Sweeeet :cool:

How long will the Halloween Haunted House be open for Nico?

NicoX 10-11-2013 09:01 PM

We will end the halloween events on the 31st October with a big raffle.

Draenin 10-12-2013 01:28 AM

Please say the quest for the Halloween Glow thing will be available again as well. :(

Supaman771 10-12-2013 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Draenin (Post 1723239)
Please say the quest for the Halloween Glow thing will be available again as well. :(

To my knowledge it was never un-available.

I completed it sometime in May/June.

FenixTheBanished 10-13-2013 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Draenin (Post 1723239)

You shall then be pleased to know that for at least a year or so it has been available to be completed by anyone =]

DenoriZakarum 10-13-2013 05:43 PM

Sounds awesome, looking forward to the event.

Draenin, Bosh just completed the quest a week or two ago, so it is still up =]

Draenin 10-13-2013 06:08 PM

Can't seem to find any info on it whatsoever. :(

NicoX 10-13-2013 08:24 PM

Event starting in 1 HOUR

LightDamage 10-14-2013 01:40 PM

Wow rly this 165 box of me was empty
before that I had an heart shield of torment and deadwoodbracers.

I am kinda done already with this event not going to waste another 2 hours for crap. balance this out please

NicoX 10-14-2013 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightDamage (Post 1723310)
Wow rly this 165 box of me just gave me "Nothing.." z.z
before that I had an heart shield of torment and deadwoodbracers.

I am kinda done already with this event not going to waste another 2 hours for crap. balance this out please

U got 2 big boxes in just 1 day. The event lasts for 2 weeks. So where is the issue now? I would appreciate it if you stop complaining because you are unlucky. Not all boxes can be winners.

Cubical 10-14-2013 03:16 PM

Getting nothing for hours of work kinda sucks. not even an ice cube..

seanthien 10-14-2013 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cubical (Post 1723312)

You sure like cubes don't you?

Stephen 10-14-2013 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cubical (Post 1723312)

This reminds me of markets like "bitcoin" and app-development; if you don't want to take the risk of mining for bitcoin or investing in "the next big app" just sell the things people need to take the risk themselves.

In the case of bitcoin, that means selling specialized hashing hardware. In the case of app-development you start a programming shop. But in the case of halloween...

If you're not comfortable taking the risk of halloween boxes then a much safer and still profitable option is to farm pumpkins and sell them to the people who want to take risks.

Supaman771 10-14-2013 08:03 PM

I was waiting for quite awhile to participate in this Event hoping it would break the monotony, and it was supposedly going to be somewhat synchronized with the timely release of Facebook connectivity to GK.

That hasn't yet happened, and the event is the same thing as last year, which is the same thing as Easter, which was the same thing as Easter/Halloween before I quit (2008) and there aren't even themed items to craft/collect.

Guess I'll wait for the raffle in 2 weeks. :3

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen (Post 1723317)
If you're not comfortable taking the risk of halloween boxes then a much safer and still profitable option is to farm pumpkins and sell them to the people who want to take risks.

This has always been my favorite approach, and honestly how I attained wealth on all the Graal servers I played. People love holiday special crap and love gambling/chances to get rich. So just making a guaranteed profit by selling the things enabling their behavior and laughing when they get "Nothing.." is great.