Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tech Support (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   GraalOnline Mail has expired, now my account is in limbo. (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134270624)

maximus_asinus 05-14-2019 01:43 AM

GraalOnline Mail has expired, now my account is in limbo.

Not sure if there are any active staff members that can help with this sort of thing. The email provider (graalonline.mail.everyone.net) I used to access this account shut down and now I am unable to make changes to my account. Is it possible to change the email associated with my account? I'd really like to keep a hold of it. I am going to try the old support email. Is there another place I can try?

sandin 05-14-2019 07:30 PM

I have the same issue. I have sent a support request like 3 years ago and still no response :)

zwr 05-14-2019 09:17 PM

same here :-)

maximus_asinus 09-17-2021 03:56 AM

okay so thanks to an exploit on UN all accounts had their passwords reset. I really need this email changed. could someone please check the support email?

maximus_asinus 09-19-2021 12:59 AM

so it has been a few days and I've haven't heard anything

anyone checking the support email nowadays?

sandin 07-18-2022 04:51 PM

Hey Maximus,
They replied to me after a couple of weeks and they managed to get my account back.
Try to send them another email message, probably they get lost in their inbox.

maximus_asinus 07-20-2022 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandin (Post 1742331)
Hey Maximus,
They replied to me after a couple of weeks and they managed to get my account back.
Try to send them another email message, probably they get lost in their inbox.

hey buddy! support did end up getting back to me as well. I should have updated this post. Though I don't play anymore, it is nice knowing my account is secure.

sandin 07-20-2022 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maximus_asinus (Post 1742334)
hey buddy! support did end up getting back to me as well. I should have updated this post. Though I don't play anymore, it is nice knowing my account is secure.

Agreed.
I don't play either, but I guess I like to keep coming back from time to time just for the nostalgia. Also, there's a very weird feeling getting back into the servers, where you used to play with bunch of people, which NONE of them play anymore, and all of the current Playerbase are "new" people.

maximus_asinus 07-21-2022 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandin (Post 1742337)
Agreed.
I don't play either, but I guess I like to keep coming back from time to time just for the nostalgia. Also, there's a very weird feeling getting back into the servers, where you used to play with bunch of people, which NONE of them play anymore, and all of the current Playerbase are "new" people.

I know what you mean. A little while ago I signed on because I was feeling nostalgic. The itch wasn't scratched. I took a look around and didn't recognize a soul. It sort of left me feeling depressed.