Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Your opinion (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   Website (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75387)

Elk 07-14-2007 03:36 AM

Website
 
Hm I don't really feel comfortable with the website
it looks like some advertising casino site now...

It's a good thing that it has that "Try now" etc to make people actually play instead of walking all the steps through like downloading etc.

The menu is very simple designed.

In other words, you only thought about the psychological aspects of the website instead of thinking of the design and so on :|

The varity of fonts used on the "Try now" things is good
I liked the other version of the homepage better you showed me once, designwise, unixmad.

The GUI ingame on "Games" server is a bit bugged but nontheless good designed. the only thing that bothers is the streched background at it :P

I can't really tell my opinion about speed improvements what skyld said because I'm on vacation in Tirol right now and in this hotel my internet isn't as fast also its 3:27 AM, my mom is snoring and yea, can't sleep...
whatever

I didn't really notice any changed of the playerlist except the layout of the thing (smaller [X] and buttons, optimized for XP probably, and a bold font.

The Login GUI looks nicer now and not as nooby as it used to be lol.
Still, there's a slight bug with the "Account Info" tab, its still in old-style-GUI and has a little font-size.

It is sad that the preview screens of the playerworlds haven't changed afterall, the Zone preview looks really sad, but the Tutorial thing is nice, ingame.

But basicly the game is based on "buy things to play" MOSTLY.
Not saying that it's all like that, you can still play servers etc but people will probably play more the "Games" server since most ADDICTS are just idling on servers waiting for some kind of miracle.

The only thing I'm waiting on now is Graal 3D.


-Elk

JkWhoSaysNi 07-14-2007 03:50 AM

I don't really like the colours.. doesn't really feel like graal, nor does the logo font.

The zone page looks good, if the playerworlds page was green instead of purple it'd be 100x better.

Having "More informations" on the front page seems unprofessional. I dunno if it was intentional, but it sounds horrible. Reading the website, a lot of the text sounds a little strange.

From an SEO point of view, the front page is rather poor, which will lower the chances of attracting new members.

MisterMastermind 07-14-2007 10:18 AM

The colors seem to be attracting younger kids, which doesn't seem to be the aim of graal as it has a 13 year age limit to sign up.

DustyPorViva 07-14-2007 10:19 AM

I keep getting this error on the website: host banned because of bombing?

Angel_Light 07-14-2007 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JkWhoSaysNi (Post 1329579)
I don't really like the colours.. doesn't really feel like graal, nor does the logo font.

The zone page looks good, if the playerworlds page was green instead of purple it'd be 100x better.

Having "More informations" on the front page seems unprofessional. I dunno if it was intentional, but it sounds horrible. Reading the website, a lot of the text sounds a little strange.

From an SEO point of view, the front page is rather poor, which will lower the chances of attracting new members.

English isn't there first form of language, remember that. :P

pig132 07-14-2007 11:03 AM

The one thing i don't like about the website, is that its somewhat hard to navigate. Maybe i just need to get used to it..

Twinny 07-14-2007 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pig132 (Post 1329859)
The one thing i don't like about the website, is that its somewhat hard to navigate. Maybe i just need to get sued to it..

Sued to it? Did you just threaten it or... :confused:

Darlene159 07-14-2007 03:16 PM

I like the new website. It's nice to see vivid colors for once, and not green, green, green.

Twinny 07-14-2007 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darlene159 (Post 1329978)
I like the new website. It's nice to see vivid colors for once, and not green, green, green.

I liked the Green :(

The GK section is the best section in my opinion... It's an original styled website and fits the theme of GK perfectly :D

That said I don't really have anything against the other sections either...i've just always like the GK page look :D

pig132 07-14-2007 03:21 PM

lol, i meant used* :)

Clockwork 07-14-2007 11:16 PM

My 8 year old brother saw the site and decided he wanted to play graal T.T;


(He logged on while i wasnt looking and played zone! ><; like 100 new deaths...;_;)

kia345 07-14-2007 11:19 PM

Shared account, BAN~

Elk 07-15-2007 12:33 AM

thats not really sharing :)!

JkWhoSaysNi 07-15-2007 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angel_Light (Post 1329854)
English isn't there first form of language, remember that. :P

It isn't their first language ;)

Em 07-15-2007 12:57 AM

It feels so childish. I feel weird browsing the website.
Kind of like, "I hope nobody is looking over my shoulder."


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.