Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Information (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   GK Information Site (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134266277)

Tashkin 04-18-2012 04:39 PM

GK Information Site

I have been working on a GK Information site for a while now. It was originally started by Demigod, but it was passed down to me. I have added a lot more to the site since he gave me it. I am still looking for more help adding information to it.

Things Needed:

Weapon Information
Armor Information
Recipe Information
Monster Information
Misc Item Information

If you are interested in helping me input some of this information please send me a forum pm or and in game pm. To input the information you will be required to register an account and I will have to give you the access required.

The site name is GkLib

I already have a few people helping right now, but we could still use the help.

Felix_Xenophobe 04-18-2012 05:33 PM

graal.logic-games.net has some good info u should try to get some off that. i think björn used to run it way back but it sorta stopped being updated.

Andre2006 04-18-2012 06:43 PM

Cell was working on a site just recently before all the drama and he quit, he had some nice stuff.

Crow 04-18-2012 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Felix_Xenophobe (Post 1692427)
but it sorta stopped being updated.

Due to Björn not being Manager anymore. He created it while he was, though, so all the info on the site should be dead accurate (if things haven't been changed).

Tashkin 04-18-2012 11:23 PM

I know about the other sites that are out there, but most of them are missing a lot of information. Stats on items are completely accurate they don't have information on the different mobs that are on the server. etc... Figured it was time to start a fresh site with all the information in one place.

Elk 04-19-2012 04:13 AM

yesss please do, i might start playng gk again if there was some guide

Felix_Xenophobe 04-19-2012 06:30 AM

Can anyone who signs up edit? I saw some items with wrong stats on em

Tashkin 04-19-2012 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Felix_Xenophobe (Post 1692469)
Can anyone who signs up edit? I saw some items with wrong stats on em

No, if you want to add/edit you will need to let me know. I will have to chance your account access.

Emera 04-19-2012 05:11 PM

Looks great. As Elk said if there's some sort of guide or something then I might start giving GK a go.

NicoX 04-19-2012 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emera (Post 1692495)
Looks great. As Elk said if there's some sort of guide or something then I might start giving GK a go.

Just gamble all ur **** and become rich or die. Thats GK

Felix_Xenophobe 04-19-2012 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NicoX (Post 1692498)
Just gamble all ur **** and become rich or die. Thats GK

this guy...

NicoX 04-19-2012 06:24 PM

GK def. needs a good tutorial for noobs. With some beginner quests/tasks. The actual one is not really good. Im sure alot of people would play GK if there was a nice tutorial.

Felix_Xenophobe 04-19-2012 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NicoX (Post 1692501)
Im sure alot of people would play GK.

Here's ur problem brody. A lot of people don't play graal. We're workin with a very limited playerbase n graal pc advertising isnt really making people moist.

The current tutorial is perfectly fine for getting into the basic mechanics and that's all a tutorial is good for. What you're asking for is a general direction for players to progress n sure that's needed but shouldnt be done with a tutorial

NicoX 04-19-2012 10:33 PM

Graal PC has enough Players, just not playing GK.

Dinji_Jinto 04-20-2012 02:06 AM

Loving how the site is going. Gonna need a lot of items added, but I plan on doing what I can. If you see something on the site that's missing and you have it, let me know and I'll fix it. Assuming you don't have the ability to do it yourself.

I'm expecting to put a decent chunk of work in this, so if I ask you to table something for stats, please do. :P