Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Graal Zone Team (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=206)
-   -   Zone Iphone looking for Scripters (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134267855)

NicoX 02-08-2013 05:28 AM

Zone Iphone looking for Scripters

As we get closer to the release of our free app, one of the things we plan to accomplish is a well established staff team. Currently iZone has a majority of active developers throughout our departments.

What we are needing is pretty simple: Scripters who enjoy scripting, active, and have great knowledge of GS2.

Here's what applicants can look forward to working on:
  • An extremely large event (and very rewarding) for players which is already planned out and in development.
  • A vehicle on Zone? I cannot and will not release too much information, and a very cool vehicle is in development currently, and will be needing scripting to complete the process of perfection, and satisfaction to the public.
  • Our current systems are very secure. I do need some systems broken down though.
  • More trade-able items, and a nice trade system is being planned.

These are top priority right now, and we need your help to complete development and continue to make iZone fun !

There will be no real application, but if your interested send an e-mail to Matt at [email protected] and leave him your skype username so we can discuss further things.

Thank you.

Crow 02-08-2013 11:57 AM

Paid or unpaid?

NicoX 02-08-2013 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crow (Post 1713311)
Paid or unpaid?

Not sure if Stefan is willing to pay :p But if you mean gelats, yes.

Crow 02-08-2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NicoX (Post 1713312)
Not sure if Stefan is willing to pay :p But if you mean gelats, yes.

I'd rather be paid in a currency I can actually use.

Felix_Xenophobe 02-08-2013 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crow (Post 1713313)
I'd rather be paid in a currency I can actually use.

Ha burn

Rave_J 02-09-2013 06:00 AM

i thought stefan said that him and unximad is working on a payment system for the developers what ever happen to that ??

BlueMelon 02-09-2013 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rave_J (Post 1713342)
i thought stefan said that him and unximad is working on a payment system for the developers what ever happen to that ??

Since when? All they are ready to offer is gelats

Rave_J 02-09-2013 07:24 AM

gelats thats not rewarded thats 0$ they use to pay globals
back in the day idk y they stop
wish they can do if u get a server up u can get 5% of the sales lol then everybody would just be money hungry thought .... i think would be nice to say hey u help us with content so heres a gift from us or something
idk y there so greedy they even use to give free classic enable servers to the ones that look promising to be release now unximad stop that

xXziroXx 02-09-2013 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rave_J (Post 1713347)
wish they can do if u get a server up u can get 5% of the sales lol then everybody would just be money hungry thought .... i think would be nice to say hey u help us with content so heres a gift from us or something
idk y there so greedy they even use to give free classic enable servers to the ones that look promising to be release now unximad stop that

Global staff has never been payed for their "services". There are some exceptions, but said people had additional responsibilites aside from just being "global staff". Aside from Unixmad and Stefan taking their share of the payroll, Ibonic most likely did and perhaps Angel. I would assume Skyld has been payed at some point (otherwise you're doing far too much :p), and I know that snk & Xor are being payed - although very little.

dylan 02-13-2013 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXziroXx (Post 1713350)
Global staff has never been payed for their "services". There are some exceptions, but said people had additional responsibilites aside from just being "global staff". Aside from Unixmad and Stefan taking their share of the payroll, Ibonic most likely did and perhaps Angel. I would assume Skyld has been payed at some point (otherwise you're doing far too much :p), and I know that snk & Xor are being payed - although very little.

snk isn't being paid?

BlueMelon 02-13-2013 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rave_J (Post 1713347)

Once developers no longer want to give their time for free is when they will set something up. I don't see this happening sometime soon though.

Admins 02-13-2013 09:53 PM

Please stay on topic. The most important thing is that the staff have fun doing what they do.
Most Zone scripts are well organized and there is opportunity to make a dent. The player count should also increase more once we release a free version.

scriptless 02-13-2013 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stefan (Post 1713656)
Please stay on topic. The most important thing is that the staff have fun doing what they do.
Most Zone scripts are well organized and there is opportunity to make a dent. The player count should also increase more once we release a free version.

When will the free version be released?

Also what experience is needed for consideration as a scripter? Does one need iPhone Graal experience, or is general knowledge of how to do things and a passion for scripting?

NicoX 02-13-2013 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scriptless (Post 1713658)
When will the free version be released?

Also what experience is needed for consideration as a scripter? Does one need iPhone Graal experience, or is general knowledge of how to do things and a passion for scripting?

General experience should be good. Just contact me on Skype or AIM later tonight

Sky 02-13-2013 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stefan (Post 1713656)
The player count should also increase more once we release a free version.

Android versions of em all would help out tremendously, too.. :p