Graal Forums

Graal Forums (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Graal Main Forum (English) (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Global Development Team? (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87453)

Deophite18 08-26-2009 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Galdor (Post 1518490)
here is the official member list xD

Lol...what is it with Graal Admins letting people with shady pasts and bad attitudes into higher positions. That is like the opposite of every other game. :noob:

Inverness 08-26-2009 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deophite18 (Post 1518514)
Lol...what is it with Graal Admins letting people with shady pasts and bad attitudes into higher positions. That is like the opposite of every other game. :noob:

Bell said to let her know if you have reasons why someone on her list should not be in the team, so feel free to elaborate more.

fowlplay4 08-26-2009 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deophite18 (Post 1518514)

Who are these shady people you speak of.

Deophite18 08-26-2009 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inverness (Post 1518521)
Bell said to let her know if you have reasons why someone on her list should not be in the team, so feel free to elaborate more.

I would elaborate but I don't think the mods would approve of it being discussed here. Although I am sure Bell, Tig, & TSA all know what I am referring to.

Clockwork 08-26-2009 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deophite18 (Post 1518527)
I would elaborate but I don't think the mods would approve of it being discussed here. Although I am sure Bell, Tig, & TSA all know what I am referring to.

I agree. :P

cyan3 08-26-2009 03:32 AM

Quote:

You could elaborate by sending her a forum pm.

pooper200000 08-26-2009 03:40 AM

The best option is to forum PM Bell, Tig, TSA, and Xor. I'm sure if you wanted, you could send a message to just Bell and that would suffice. I'm not sure which members you are referring to, but if you want to elaborate on what you think you would post you can tell me in a forum PM if you want to know if it is appropriate for the forums. The best option is to forum PM Bell and the other PWA though. Usually we don't like to have big complaints posted about staff on a server, or globally because the forums are for discussing ideas and stuff, not for complaining about the staff. I don't think this is really the topic of the discussion though.

Congratulations to those who made the team, and I wish you the best of luck!

Inverness 08-26-2009 03:43 AM

Quote:

A wise movie character once said that assumption is the mother of all ****-ups. If you don't take action now as Bell has asked then you're in no position to complain about who is on the team.

Clockwork 08-26-2009 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pooper200000 (Post 1518533)
The best option is to forum PM Bell, Tig, TSA, and Xor. I'm sure if you wanted, you could send a message to just Bell and that would suffice. I'm not sure which members you are referring to, but if you want to elaborate on what you think you would post you can tell me in a forum PM if you want to know if it is appropriate for the forums. The best option is to forum PM Bell and the other PWA though. Usually we don't like to have big complaints posted about staff on a server, or globally because the forums are for discussing ideas and stuff, not for complaining about the staff. I don't think this is really the topic of the discussion though.

Congratulations to those who made the team, and I wish you the best of luck!

I think Cyan said this in a much easier way in the post before you.

Either way

1 Tigairius Graal Admin :As if he's not busy enough already, and whats with the title?
2 Xor Xor Playerworld Administration :uh...has he done anything except continue to work with zodiac?
3 Bell Bell Playerworld Administration :yay....owait you dunt develop.
4 TSAdmin TSAdmin Playerworld Administration :Does he still play graal? Havent seen him in ever.
5 Vulcan Vulcan Advanced Development :doesnt really touch graal...really shady...
6 fowlplay4 fowlplay4 Scripting :very busy with zodiac, willing to bet he'll answer questions rather than dev.
7 Elk Elk Graphics :I'm 99.9% sure elk will make no contribution at all to anything unless paid.

LoneAngelIbesu 08-26-2009 03:58 AM

/me is waiting for these application forms.

Inverness 08-26-2009 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clockwork (Post 1518536)
A whole guild for pooper to kiss ass to.

I think Cyan said this in a much easier way in the post before you.

Either way

1 Tigairius Graal Admin :As if he's not busy enough already, and whats with the title?
2 Xor Xor Playerworld Administration :uh...has he done anything except continue to work with zodiac?
3 Bell Bell Playerworld Administration :yay....owait you dunt develop.
4 TSAdmin TSAdmin Playerworld Administration :Does he still play graal? Havent seen him in ever.
5 Vulcan Vulcan Advanced Development :doesnt really touch graal...really shady...
6 fowlplay4 fowlplay4 Scripting :very busy with zodiac, willing to bet he'll answer questions rather than dev.
7 Elk Elk Graphics :I'm 99.9 percent sure elk will make no contribution at all to anything unless paid.

I don't know about Vulcan, but Bell said the PWA were added by default because they are administrating the team.

Scary_Sock 08-26-2009 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inverness (Post 1518541)
I don't know about Vulcan, but Bell said the PWA were added by default because they are administrating the team.

I also have to disagree when Clockwork says Elk won't do work. If Elk charges, then I am pretty sure Elk would not be a good addition to the team. Elk does some good GFX though.

Vulcan 08-26-2009 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clockwork

I tend to stick to my dev server.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Inverness (Post 1518541)

I'm not a member of the PWA, but I have been actively participating in the planning of the team for a few weeks now.

Clockwork 08-26-2009 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vulcan (Post 1518543)
I'm not a member of the PWA, but I have been actively participating in the planning of the team for a few weeks now.

That sounds like strenuous work! ;p I know that sounds mean, but does that really deserve a special title, for planning, while the people who actually do what this guild is for probably just get a thank you?

WhiteDragon 08-26-2009 04:29 AM

Just wondering, is Skyld really not going to be involved in this?