Graal Forums

Graal Forums (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Zodiac Main Forum (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=220)
-   -   Managerial Changes (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134266942)

Sinkler 08-07-2012 10:58 AM

Managerial Changes
 
Hello,

I would like to report that there has been a managerial change made today by the Playerworld Administration. The PWA evaluated the now former manager, fowlplay4, and came to an unanimous decision to take action.

In the mean time, the PWA will manage Zodiac’s day-to-day activities interim until a more suitable replacement is found.

Xor retired his Co-Managerial position after assisting the PWA with the transition.

Please direct any questions to [email protected]

NicoX 08-07-2012 11:30 AM

Okay sounds legit, but what does Xor has to do with that, I didnt get that.

Crono 08-07-2012 12:43 PM

This is not acceptable and the voices of anyone that gives a damn is silenced, so to hell with it, not even going to bother with this on a public forum. The PWA is a joke and is run by one biased family/group of friends, I'll leave it at that.

This is the single biggest blunder of a PWA intervention I have ever seen in my 12 years on Graal.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NicoX (Post 1701160)
Okay sounds legit, but what does Xor has to do with that, I didnt get that.

Ok I got some clarification, Xor was removed from his Zodiac position. He hasn't been PWA for a year now.

NicoX 08-07-2012 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crono (Post 1701161)
This is not acceptable and the voices of anyone that gives a damn is silenced, so to hell with it, not even going to bother with this on a public forum. The PWA is a joke and is run by one biased family/group of friends, I'll leave it at that.

This is the single biggest blunder of a PWA intervention I have ever seen in my 12 years on Graal.



Since Xor isn't listed as a PWA, my guess is that he was the co-manager of the PWA and resigned after voting against this.

The Co-Manager of the PWA? Huh? I dont get it haha

Cubical 08-07-2012 01:33 PM

Triga 4 manger

cbk1994 08-07-2012 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crono (Post 1701161)
This is not acceptable and the voices of anyone that gives a damn is silenced, so to hell with it, not even going to bother with this on a public forum. The PWA is a joke and is run by one biased family/group of friends, I'll leave it at that.

This is the single biggest blunder of a PWA intervention I have ever seen in my 12 years on Graal.

I'm in complete agreement here. The PWA seems to have become a machine used to practice personal vendettas. It's a shame that they won't take any feedback from players (on anything) and instead will probably delete these posts and close the thread, maybe issuing infractions or something.

I'd really like to know what Jer did to warrant his removal. It must have been pretty drastic, because the PWA I know is extremely conservative and won't take action unless the manager is doing something that is directly detrimental to the server (right Tig?). Does the PWA actually think they can manage the server better than Jer did?

I don't doubt the PWA had grand reasons for taking action. Maybe if they'd explain these to us peasants, we'd be more understanding or even accepting.

Crono 08-07-2012 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbk1994 (Post 1701168)
I'm in complete agreement here. The PWA seems to have become a machine used to practice personal vendettas. It's a shame that they won't take any feedback from players (on anything) and instead will probably delete these posts and close the thread, maybe issuing infractions or something.

I'd really like to know what Jer did to warrant his removal. It must have been pretty drastic, because the PWA I know is extremely conservative and won't take action unless the manager is doing something that is directly detrimental to the server (right Tig?). Does the PWA actually think they can manage the server better than Jer did?

I don't doubt the PWA had grand reasons for taking action. Maybe if they'd explain these to us peasants, we'd be more understanding or even accepting.

The issue with Xor is the only part I'm uncertain about, the rest I think I know pretty clearly. I've been part of Zodiac's staff team (sometimes on and off) since 2007 and have played the server since 2006. fowlplay4 has been the backbone of the server for a long time now and I have never seen him do anything questionable. During Era's scandal with yourself and the PWA, I even joked on our RC about us spawning items "for the lulz" but FP was strictly against that, even though I was clearly only joking about it.

The real issue here is a bit of a personal one (normally I don't mind informing the public but this was strictly an RC/staff issue) however I can say that it's no where near that drastic and is incredibly personal between the PWA and FP. Furthemore the PWA was never this "close" in the past. PWA used to clash and debate rather than be one single family (Vimes).

I am glad you agree though, Chris, much respect given the past and all.

Tenchry_P2P 08-07-2012 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crono (Post 1701171)
The real issue here is a bit of a personal one (normally I don't mind informing the public but this was strictly an RC/staff issue).


Pretty public by it being on the forums now soo..

TheDae 08-07-2012 01:57 PM

As a loyal player and staff member on Zodiac I can say that fp4 has been great for zodiac, I don't think he did very much wrong he was very quick to fix any problems with Zodiac and there were regular updates to Classes and new skills added. As for managing his staff he did an exceptional job at it at and was always so professional so from me there's nothing but praise for him and its truly saddening to see him go.

Crono 08-07-2012 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tenchry_P2P (Post 1701174)
Pretty public by it being on the forums now soo..

I never revealed the private bit and probably won't in public.

Tenchry_P2P 08-07-2012 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crono (Post 1701176)
I never revealed the private bit and probably won't in public.

well surely there should be some explanation by the PWA's as to why he was removed and i'd like to see one :D

WanDaMan 08-07-2012 02:25 PM

This isn't the first personal attack against a manager of a successful playerworld.

Hell, me and my brother used to be public enemy #1 with Tig and probably still are.

You guys need to focus on more serious problems and start acting on the fact we only have 4 playerworlds open to the public let's not make it 3.

Tenchry_P2P 08-07-2012 02:31 PM

pretty sure everyone want's a little description of what went down :D tldr version would be great like 'we fired him becauseeee..'

Crow 08-07-2012 02:43 PM

Without fp4, Zodiac will go down the drain.

xXziroXx 08-07-2012 02:44 PM

Wow. I thought Houdini was bad. This is definitely the biggest PWA blunder in all of Graal's history.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright (C) 1998-2008 Linux cyberjoueurs All Rights Reserved.