Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   N-Pulse Main Forum (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=229)
-   -   Paid to Develop (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134267056)

ryo1234456 08-29-2012 07:02 PM

Paid to Develop

Paid Developer Information

N-Pulse is still looking for developers and we are willing to pay for their time and talent within their primary development field. If you are interested in becoming a paid developer for N-Pulse you must register at our website http://www.npulse-graal.com

Once you've done that and your account has been verified as an existing GraalOnline account, you'll need to fill out our 'Paid to Develop' form which can be found by clicking the link below.

Paid to Develop Form: http://www.npulse-graal.com/forms.php?do=form&fid=5

Next months assignments will include a lot of development around our economy.

Specific Paid Develop Openings

NAT (NPC Administration Team)
GFX (Graphics Team)
SFX (Sound Effects Team) *Note that this can be Sound Effects or Actual Music Written*

Requirements are as follows:

A non-shared GraalOnline Account as it's against GraalOnline Rules to share accounts.
A PayPal account; this is how you will receive payment for your assignments and projects.
At least 2 completed assignments or projects for us to be eligible to receive payment.

Payments will vary between $5.00 USD to $75.00 USD which is to be determined after an evaluation of the assignment which is done by Administration.

Questions, comments, and concerns are welcome !

Tim_Rocks 08-29-2012 10:02 PM

I would rather be paid in gum.

fowlplay4 08-29-2012 11:16 PM

I will take one of your assignments.

scriptless 08-30-2012 12:10 AM

The problem with this is they already claim to have enough scripters, thus got rid of some for arguing PC was a bigger priority and were willing to script for free. But the BIG problem is you'll end up with 10 scripters with 10 different scripting styles, and then when you want to change one to interact with another you'll have to pay someone else to fix or edit it. Kinda a waste of money but I know you'll get some intrest out of people for money. Just hopefully they finish there scripts, lol.

Crono 08-30-2012 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fowlplay4 (Post 1702772)
I will take one of your assignments.

Gotta do 2 first before getting paid.

Quote:

At least 2 completed assignments or projects for us to be eligible to receive payment.

scriptless 08-30-2012 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crono (Post 1702775)
Gotta do 2 first before getting paid.

That's assuming they don't tell you they have no assignments and find someone else. If everyone does 1 assignment all assignments will be done and no one will get paid.

NicoX 08-30-2012 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scriptless (Post 1702776)
That's assuming they don't tell you they have no assignments and find someone else. If everyone does 1 assignment all assignments will be done and no one will get paid.

lolol

fowlplay4 08-30-2012 01:20 AM

I just want to see what the $:work ratio is, it wouldn't surprise me if they had an assignment that took six to ten hours and the payout was $20.

scriptless 08-30-2012 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fowlplay4 (Post 1702778)
I just want to see what the $:work ratio is, it wouldn't surprise me if they had an assignment that took six to ten hours and the payout was $20.

Well, a scripter such as yourself could grind out several scripts with ease. But you also gotta remember one of there main scripters is Emera, and I have witnessed his scripting skills while not crappy he has a long way to go to match your skill level. And making your systems compatable with his could be quite interesting.

I would def like to see people helping N-Pulse out, even if they change there mind every 5 days. According to post's on these forums iphone is priority but then again they say on there forums pc is. It's kinda back and forth I would assume both finish at the same time tho.

cbk1994 08-30-2012 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fowlplay4 (Post 1702778)

I was going to say the same thing. I can't really see these ever-more-common payment schemes working too well. Most servers can't pay developers enough to keep them working if they're not interested in the server. Not sure about the other development fields, but I can't imagine $30 sustaining a decent scripter for more than an hour at the very most.

scriptless 08-30-2012 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbk1994 (Post 1702784)
I was going to say the same thing. I can't really see these ever-more-common payment schemes working too well. Most servers can't pay developers enough to keep them working if they're not interested in the server. Not sure about the other development fields, but I can't imagine $30 sustaining a decent scripter for more than an hour at the very most.

dude $30 for an hour? lol they would pay maybe $30 for several projects (which maybe, depending on the scripters talent, can be accomplished that quickly)...

Well like I said, they had scripters that were willing to work for free, actually more active then they were.. but they pushed them away because of emotions..

and i don't think they mind at all. I think they only care about projects getting done then actually maintaining staff.. i mean i guess they can finish the server that way then throw crapy staff and say they have enough to meet PWA requirments or something. and yes actually become classic.

maximus_asinus 08-30-2012 04:21 AM

you are more negative than I am

maximus_asinus 08-30-2012 04:22 AM

and that says a lot

cbk1994 08-30-2012 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scriptless (Post 1702785)
dude $30 for an hour? lol they would pay maybe $30 for several projects (which maybe, depending on the scripters talent, can be accomplished that quickly)...

Which is why I said it's not sustainable and a better idea is to convince scripters that the server is a worthwhile project.

scriptless 08-30-2012 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbk1994 (Post 1702788)
Which is why I said it's not sustainable and a better idea is to convince scripters that the server is a worthwhile project.

Well, I am a scripter. And having seen at least early plans, I was highly interested.