Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   NPC Scripting (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Dungeon Tileset Broken (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47461)

WarLord2004 08-25-2003 03:11 AM

Dungeon Tileset Broken

Well i have no idea where this thread should of been started. I made a dungeon tileset and have it uploaded on a server and recently i been getting complaints about the color or the tileset changes into blue. Myself and a few other staffs have went to test it out but i see no problems the levels loads fine i see good quality of colors but the others have complaint there tileset turns into a alien blue. Is there any script that can fix this? It's weird how i can see the colors perfectly and they cannot they said the minute they logg in everything is ok but in 2-5 sec later it turns blue. Please help anyone this is getting annoying :mad:

RaidenMcKensley 08-25-2003 05:48 PM

I feel for you, man. Wish I could help, though.

killaxjw_p2p 08-29-2003 12:02 AM

One of the problems could be if you made the tileset in a .gif format sometimes the colors tend to misfigure or change.This happens to me too...

GoZelda 08-31-2003 01:21 PM

Re: Dungeon Tileset Broken

Quote:

Originally posted by WarLord2004
Well i have no idea where this thread should of been started. I made a dungeon tileset and have it uploaded on a server and recently i been getting complaints about the color or the tileset changes into blue. Myself and a few other staffs have went to test it out but i see no problems the levels loads fine i see good quality of colors but the others have complaint there tileset turns into a alien blue. Is there any script that can fix this? It's weird how i can see the colors perfectly and they cannot they said the minute they logg in everything is ok but in 2-5 sec later it turns blue. Please help anyone this is getting annoying :mad:
Erm, maybe think of lighteffects. Which server is it uploaded to? And try dragging your file to the gif2mng file in your graal folder.

WarLord2004 09-01-2003 10:41 AM

Well actually i belive it was the levels it self but i was wrong there was a very old npc that had setbackpal *sigh i hate that thing* and i have deleted that npc from my attributes one of the many reason why i couldn't see the errors but others can cause they had the npc on them. So sorry for the confusion.

The dungeon tileset it on Doomsday. It can be access by (VIP) members only :p

GoZelda 09-01-2003 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by WarLord2004
Well actually i belive it was the levels it self but i was wrong there was a very old npc that had setbackpal *sigh i hate that thing* and i have deleted that npc from my attributes one of the many reason why i couldn't see the errors but others can cause they had the npc on them. So sorry for the confusion.

The dungeon tileset it on Doomsday. It can be access by (VIP) members only :p

I'm vip.

but it was with lighteffects ^^