Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Era Main Forum (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   Gun Admin fail? (iPhone) (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134264828)

MiniOne 10-19-2011 05:37 AM

Gun Admin fail? (iPhone)

So on iPhone Era two guns have been released where the potential to dodge is close to 0.
One the BAR:
1) shotting speed 2nd highest in the game. (shoots one bullet at a time)
2) Freeze close to 0
3) damage 10 (HP is 50)
Second the Shipka:
1) highest shotting speed in game (shoots two bullets at once)
2) Freeze close to 0
3) Damage 9 (HP:50)

Basically these two guns will dominate every other gun in the game, removing all skill required to play, almost. Place the pricing behind the guns are quite high but on iPhone you can easy abuse iTunes bug to get an unlimited supply of gralats.

I asked an admin as to why the gun isn't nerfed and I received the reply because of money. Therefore concluding this game no longer cares about the community just the profit it can make.

Solution:
Revamp the guns.
Delete the guns.
Revert back to the five gun system; shotgun, handgun, starter gun, m4 and uzi (since Cloyd clearly cannot handle the tier system)

fowlplay4 10-19-2011 06:12 AM

Good luck getting a gun worth almost a $100 deleted (or even revamped).

MiniOne 10-19-2011 06:25 AM

my point exactly... games pretty much ruined cause of corporate greed! anyway I quit... all fun from spar has been ruined D:

Herb_P2P 10-19-2011 06:53 AM

l3rn 2 [email protected]

MiniOne 10-19-2011 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Herb_P2P (Post 1671239)

LOL even duke doesn't try now cause his got the BAR, almost every player realizes that with the bar skill is basically not required.

and i'm sorry we aren't all admins :)
Kane right? who beats you over 50% of the time xP

jkldogg 10-19-2011 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiniOne (Post 1671234)
removing all skill required to play, almost.

No skill is required to play, I stopped reading here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fowlplay4 (Post 1671236)
Good luck getting a gun worth almost a $100 deleted (or even revamped).

Are you talking irl cash ?

xAndrewx 10-19-2011 07:50 AM

ya. It's a good gun, if you've got skills you can beat it

MiniOne 10-19-2011 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkldogg (Post 1671241)
Are you talking irl cash ?

yes $100 irl ....

@Snk
To be honest you can't beat it if they hug the bottom wall and spray up and down wherever your moving, since you can't move between the bullets and both seem to want to fire with 0 freeze :)

Simply most players would agree and I'm sure many admins would agree too besides you know kane cause he uses the BAR and ohh wait all admins probably use the BAR so they have no idea how hard it is to beat with say an M4.

Oh and Ionno if its just me, but I don't find it entertaining vsing someone who doesn't even have to try to beat me no matter how hard I try just because I can't dodge his bullets because it shots so fast.... When they corner you, its an instant drop of 50 - 30 and most of the time you can only do a maximum of like 8 or 9 with a regular gun to them....

MiniOne 10-19-2011 10:47 AM

Anyway this is what happened to zone, they made all the guns you buy with real money extremely OP and they made it you pretty much couldnt get a gun without spending $10 real money. Guess what that resulted in? A complete decline of zone's playercount.

TSAdmin 10-19-2011 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiniOne (Post 1671250)
@Snk
To be honest you can't beat it if they hug the bottom wall and spray up and down wherever your moving, since you can't move between the bullets and both seem to want to fire with 0 freeze :)

If they're hugging the bottom wall, then the obvious thing to do would be to force them to direct their fire elsewhere. Don't go down there at all and if they hug, round-tree them up and behind. It's really not that hard. They'll only hug if you keep going down there.

WillaWonka 10-19-2011 12:19 PM

Easy, just make a much better gun for 4x the price of the Bar.

Admins 10-19-2011 12:29 PM

Weapons shouldn't be too strong, they should all be of similar power, just having different looks and slightly different stats.

papajchris 10-19-2011 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TSAdmin (Post 1671254)
If they're hugging the bottom wall, then the obvious thing to do would be to force them to direct their fire elsewhere. Don't go down there at all and if they hug, round-tree them up and behind. It's really not that hard. They'll only hug if you keep going down there.

I call that crouching tiger

Herb_P2P 10-19-2011 05:43 PM

It's really not that hard to beat someone with a BAR. No, I don't spar using a BAR. I usually use the Tech9 against players who use bar. I even beat them with an AK47. My friend Kastro can even beat them with m4s. And he's not that much of a sparrer. So you complaining about people getting destroyed in Spars is dumb.

Duke doesn't have to try anymore because he can beat you guys with any gun. about 95% of iEra does not know how to spar. All they do is just Bottom feed, or do the same thing every single time which is shooting up and down. They are too predictable... that's why Im good at sparring not just because of the BAR.

It's easy to confuse them when they stay at the bottom. All you probably do is just run right into the bottom and all you do is get shot, then you try again to rush and you just fail.

like i said. l3rn 2 [email protected]

Supaman771 10-19-2011 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiniOne (Post 1671250)
@Snk

Simply most players would agree and I'm sure many admins would agree too besides you know kane cause he uses the BAR and ohh wait all admins probably use the BAR so they have no idea how hard it is to beat with say an M4.

Oh and Ionno if its just me, but I don't find it entertaining vsing someone who doesn't even have to try to beat me no matter how hard I try just because I can't dodge his bullets because it shots so fast.... When they corner you, its an instant drop of 50 - 30 and most of the time you can only do a maximum of like 8 or 9 with a regular gun to them....

*Sob story*
The same thing happened on PC Era and skill theoretically went out the window.
Fact remains a good player with a crap gun will be able to beat these better guns, which separates the men from the boys. (Everyone using the same guns is boring after X years)

I don't actually play iEra but I'm sure SNK is not dumb enough to release a gun fitting your description. If you can't dodge the bullets, and you always get cornered.. well then you see the trend here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiniOne (Post 1671252)
Anyway this is what happened to zone, they made all the guns you buy with real money extremely OP and they made it you pretty much couldnt get a gun without spending $10 real money. Guess what that resulted in? A complete decline of zone's playercount.

Zone kinda died because there were zero updates and the game-play is super monotonous. The same points apply as stated above, and I distinctly recall players dominating with crappy default guns.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Herb_P2P (Post 1671265)
like i said. l3rn 2 [email protected]

tl;dr I pretty much agreed with what he said.