Graal Forums

Graal Forums (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Zone PC (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=241)
-   -   New Guild (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134265027)

swimdude 11-12-2011 04:26 PM

New Guild
 
Who wants to join my guild AMERICANIES . Please PM me.
Rules

1. Have to be American

2. Have to wear tag and have a classic name (Dave , Bill , John , Tom)

Crono 11-12-2011 04:46 PM

Fat (AMERICANIES)

Crow 11-12-2011 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crono (Post 1673983)
Fat (AMERICANIES)

Sounds about right.

swimdude 11-12-2011 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crono (Post 1673983)
Fat (AMERICANIES)

I'd like to see how slim you are.

Feonix 11-13-2011 06:57 AM

I thought there was a guild section of the forums?...

Unkownsoldier 11-13-2011 03:00 PM

What was wrong with the word "Americans" ?

Shadow5596321 11-14-2011 04:00 AM

Why are you posting about something you don't know about? I haven't seen you once on Zone.

If you even logged onto Zone once these past few years, you would know that a minority of people who played Zone were from the Netherlands (and other countries in that area) and grouped with each other and earned the name "Dutchies".

The term "Americanies" would be the opposite of "Dutchies".

BTW, Servers dead.

swimdude 11-14-2011 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow5596321 (Post 1674154)
Why are you posting about something you don't know about? I haven't seen you once on Zone.

If you even logged onto Zone once these past few years, you would know that a minority of people who played Zone were from the Netherlands (and other countries in that area) and grouped with each other and earned the name "Dutchies".

The term "Americanies" would be the opposite of "Dutchies".

BTW, Servers dead.

Or if you even logged on zone , shows how many forum dwellers there really is.

Crono 11-14-2011 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swimdude (Post 1673998)
I'd like to see how slim you are.

lol u offended

Geno 11-14-2011 06:26 PM

I WILL JOIN BCUZ i AM American! BUT MY NAME IS Geno. IT SOUNDS KIND OF LIKE ITALLIAN or Something..NOT REALLY TOO Sure. BRO

Shadow5596321 11-14-2011 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swimdude (Post 1674178)
Or if you even logged on zone , shows how many forum dwellers there really is.

Don't even start with me kid. The server is dead and it's not fun anymore with two non glitched/closed planets.

swimdude 11-17-2011 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow5596321 (Post 1674213)
Don't even start with me kid. The server is dead and it's not fun anymore with two non glitched/closed planets.

Ima lay it down on you , im better.

Shadow5596321 11-17-2011 10:29 PM

I'm pretty sure all you do is strafe with dumb weapons.

swimdude 11-18-2011 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow5596321 (Post 1674494)
I'm pretty sure all you do is strafe with dumb weapons.

yup , just know.

Shadow5596321 11-19-2011 01:33 AM

I know for sure you're not worth it.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright (C) 1998-2008 Linux cyberjoueurs All Rights Reserved.