Graal Forums

Graal Forums (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Your opinion (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   Hello (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75759)

Black_Wallstreet 07-22-2007 06:42 AM

Hello

In general, I like V5, but it doesnt agree with my computer. My computer isnt the greatest, but it runs very well for a 4 year old system. Any other program such as Diablo2 works flawlessly (is that how you spell it?), without lag. On the new verison of Graal, I get about 5 minutes of playing time before I have to log off and reconnect, due to extreme lag thats make my typing delay a few seconds.

I would also like to add, I have deleated many programs and reinstalled Graal twice. I have also disabled lighting effects and such to make the program run faster, but still, no luck.

bahamutstevetff 07-22-2007 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black_Wallstreet (Post 1333316)
In general, I like V5, but it doesnt agree with my computer. My computer isnt the greatest, but it runs very well for a 4 year old system. Any other program such as Diablo2 works flawlessly (is that how you spell it?), without lag. On the new verison of Graal, I get about 5 minutes of playing time before I have to log off and reconnect, due to extreme lag thats make my typing delay a few seconds.

I would also like to add, I have deleated many programs and reinstalled Graal twice. I have also disabled lighting effects and such to make the program run faster, but still, no luck.

but you cant play zone anymore!

Black_Wallstreet 07-22-2007 07:04 AM

Every server lags me to death. Graal isnt a very high-tech game, so I dont know what the problem is. The computer is fine, v4 worked fine, but v5 is terrible. Makes me wanna quit Graal =(.

bahamutstevetff 07-22-2007 07:14 AM

the common graal theaory will proberly involve stefan spilling chocolate milk on his computer! which is bogus, i bet his comp just sucks

coreys 07-22-2007 07:16 AM

Graal is, for whatever reason, a hit or miss with people. It either doesn't lag at all, or lags the **** outta you

Black_Wallstreet 07-22-2007 07:18 AM

Yeah, and for me, it lags the hell out of me.

Like I said, keep Graal simple.

It seems Graal is losing players. Era + UN + Zodiac= about 500 players

now

Era + UN + Zodiac= about 300 players

Where did they all go?

*cough*

bahamutstevetff 07-22-2007 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black_Wallstreet (Post 1333341)
Yeah, and for me, it lags the hell out of me.

Like I said, keep Graal simple.

It seems Graal is losing players. Era + UN + Zodiac= about 500 players

now

Era + UN + Zodiac= about 300 players

Where did they all go?

*cough*

they logged off wudja beleive.

Delta2004 07-22-2007 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coreys (Post 1333339)
Graal is, for whatever reason, a hit or miss with people. It either doesn't lag at all, or lags the **** outta you

Honestly I'd have to agree with this. I run Graal on a 4 year old laptop, of course I upgraded a few things like RAM and my OS, and only had lag on V4. With V5, I experience little or no lag at all. That little amount of lag, though, is usually caused by the servers and amount of players on those servers.

Angel_Light 07-22-2007 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bahamutstevetff (Post 1333336)
the common graal theaory will proberly involve stefan spilling chocolate milk on his computer! which is bogus, i bet his comp just sucks

He didnt spill chocolate milk he just tripped over the power chord. ;]

bahamutstevetff 07-22-2007 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angel_Light (Post 1333518)
He didnt spill chocolate milk he just tripped over the power chord. ;]

he was drinking choc milk when unix said something funny, and he sprayed it all over his computer =[

dude2020 07-23-2007 04:09 AM

No. Stefan was walking while drinking chocolate milk but trip over the power cord and the chocolate went all over the computer.

Black_Wallstreet 07-23-2007 07:51 AM

How did this turn into a Stefan spilt chocolate milk on his Computer topic!

xXziroXx 07-23-2007 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black_Wallstreet (Post 1333666)
How did this turn into a Stefan spilt chocolate milk on his Computer topic!

Did you honestly expect better from Graalians? :whatever:

Black_Wallstreet 07-23-2007 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXziroXx (Post 1333668)
Did you honestly expect better from Graalians? :whatever:

The intellect of the average Graalian is under-rated.

Twinny 07-23-2007 08:55 AM

The servers are probably within an element-proof rack and have a UPS. No coffee spillage and even if a power cord was kicked: there'd me enough time to put it back in before they shut off.