Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   PlayerWorlds Main Forum (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   October Playerworld Previews Announced (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134256249)

TSAdmin 09-30-2009 05:29 PM

October Playerworld Previews Announced

With September drawing to a close, we prepare to bid farewell to Maloria from the September Playerworld Previews and hope this experience has helped them out for the better.

While Maloria has been seeing this experience through the month of September, the Playerworld Administration have been on the lookout for the October intakes and I am pleased to announce that we have 2 playerworlds being granted Preview status. The two servers are:

Zenox and Graal Ghetto

Congratulations to those two servers. A member of the Playerworld Administration will be appending the Preview status to your server, and placing it on the Hosted list, within the next 36 hours.

Developers who think they may be even slightly interested in checking out one, or both, of these servers are encouraged to do so and contact management of the server you may wish to help out about applying for a position available and boost their chances of finding themselves well equipped for the Hosted list on a more permanent basis sometime in the future! Just as with Maloria, we advise these servers may still be in a relatively Beta state, however players are also encouraged to log onto the servers and have a wander around and gain a sneak peak into what's going on as it happens.

Congratulations again to the two servers, and we hope to see some good come of your time under Preview status, just as we have seen on Maloria.

Playerworld Administration

Remember, if you wish to apply for Preview Status for your server in November, check out this thread by Bell for all the information about applying. We look forward to hearing from you!

cyan3 09-30-2009 05:40 PM

Congratulations to Zenox and Graal Ghetto for making it to October preview :)

TSAdmin 09-30-2009 05:56 PM

After a brief discussion with Cyan, there will also be news articles provided so there will be more to come about these servers as resources permit!

Rufus 09-30-2009 06:05 PM

Just tried out both servers, they are terrible.

Galdor 09-30-2009 06:22 PM

not impressed with any of the selected servers :P

Soala 09-30-2009 06:27 PM

Meh, good luck to them.

BigBear3 09-30-2009 06:32 PM

Oh, those weren't very fun.

Vima 09-30-2009 07:47 PM

Eugh... Graal Ghetto X_X

DustyPorViva 09-30-2009 07:49 PM

For a moment I thought I was playing on a black and white monitor. And when I say for a moment, I meant the entire time I was on Graal Ghetto.

Gos_pira 09-30-2009 07:56 PM

Couldn't someone come up with something more original? :/

Feels like it's only repeating itself.

papajchris 09-30-2009 08:57 PM

Graal Ghetto looks like it would have been a good server if it came out before Era, but it just has to many things in common. Their recycling system is nearly the same. And the buildings look nice not ghetto. The server does look better than Zenox, the slow walking was soo annoying.

MysticX2X 09-30-2009 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by papajchris (Post 1526389)
Graal Ghetto looks like it would have been a good server if it came out before Era, but it just has to many things in common. Their recycling system is nearly the same. And the buildings look nice not ghetto. The server does look better than Zenox, the slow walking was soo annoying.

Agreed. I went on Zenox earlier and the movement was aggravating, especially in that tutorial with the pot maze.

Luda 09-30-2009 09:47 PM

Wow i ****ing hate observer mode.

cbk1994 09-30-2009 09:57 PM

Can I ask why Graal Ghetto was chosen after it's already had a chance at Hosted, and the owner is known for (and banned for on several servers for) CSTing, USDing, abusing, spawning, and stealing content?

James 09-30-2009 10:26 PM

fail