Graal Forums

Graal Forums (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Graal Main Forum (English) (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Global Development Team? (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87453)

Vman13x 08-26-2009 02:27 AM

Ooh. Congrats to those who got accepted :).

Nataxo 08-26-2009 02:32 AM

Good Luck GDT! :D

LordSquirt 08-26-2009 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vman13x (Post 1518483)
Ooh. Congrats to those who got accepted :).

I don't think anyone, except a few, got accepted so far. The list that Bell posted were only the people she thought that were interested in being a GDT.

Galdor 08-26-2009 02:48 AM

here is the official member list xD

Gothika 08-26-2009 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Galdor (Post 1518490)
here is the official member list xD

Can't disagree with anyone in that list. Good choices all round.

Inverness 08-26-2009 03:04 AM

I've upgraded to Gold.

Edit: And what is this Advanced Development title?

Bell 08-26-2009 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gothika (Post 1518481)
This makes me laugh.

May I ask why you laugh at Scary_Sock? Keep in mind that I do not have personal experience with the many of these people nor do I know all their work. The only ones that have been accepted so far are those that I didn't need any further investigation done on.

Bell 08-26-2009 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inverness (Post 1518493)
I've upgraded to Gold.

Edit: And what is this Advanced Development title?

This is a ranking that Tig suggested for those that show exceptional participation. It will include a broader range of rights including the ability to add new members they feel would be an asset to the team without having to go through the PWA first.

Scary_Sock 08-26-2009 03:19 AM

So when will hirings be held?

Inverness 08-26-2009 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bell (Post 1518495)
This is a ranking that Tig suggested for those that show exceptional participation. It will include a broader range of rights including the ability to add new members they feel would be an asset to the team without having to go through the PWA first.

Well, I have submitted an application for the guild.

Bell 08-26-2009 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inverness (Post 1518497)
Well, I have submitted an application for the guild.

lol, first showing of the male ego here. Just wait till I've given my opening lecture on your private forums yet to be set up.

Those I listed already are free to apply. Password protection hasn't been put in place as of yet to simplify things. I still need to speak to the other PWA's regarding the yet unadded members before accepting them.

http://graalonline.com/guilds/viewgu...0&view=appform

Clockwork 08-26-2009 03:41 AM

lol...

I'll stick to my #gdeveloper tag which means more or less the same thing.

Scary_Sock 08-26-2009 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bell (Post 1518498)
Those I listed already are free to apply.

Done.

Gambet 08-26-2009 03:51 AM

I'm not a fan of developers being even considered that have not shown active participation amongst the community throughout the years. Of the scripters you mentioned the only person that actively helps both on and off the forums with scripting questions is Jerret (fowlplay4), and although I've never personally seen Inverness while on client, he does help out on the forums every now and then.

You have still failed to convince me that this team is going to be worth it in the end, because if it takes a position in the GDT for people to decide that they actually give a crap about making the game better then you should really reevaluate the value of such a team.

Inverness 08-26-2009 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gambet (Post 1518504)
You have still failed to convince me that this team is going to be worth it in the end, because if it takes a position in the GDT for people to decide that they actually give a crap about making the game better then you should really reevaluate the value of such a team.

This is another reason why Stefan's cooperation is important for the GDT. There are quite a few who are discouraged by a lack of attention to Graal and feel that it is just going downhill with no bottom in sight. This makes it more difficult for people to want to put effort into making the game better.

I know I might seem repetitive, but this is something I feel strongly about.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bell (Post 1518498)
lol, first showing of the male ego here.

There's more where that came from. ;) But I will restrain myself if necessary. Though I hope you're not offended if I flex my ego in jest (all the damn time).