Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   PlayerWorlds Main Forum (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Mithica - FTP is being illegally accessed (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11182)

Mithica_GP9 09-05-2001 04:11 AM

Re: Re: Mithica - FTP is being illegally accessed

Quote:

Originally posted by ZORG1986

Problem is, you have to proove it

Oh,Zorg.I have proof.

SkooL 09-05-2001 04:25 AM

How do you know which accounts logged into the FTP? It records IP address...not account, since you log into FTP with Mithica as your account...

Nishoku 09-05-2001 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by SkooL
How do you know which accounts logged into the FTP? It records IP address...not account, since you log into FTP with Mithica as your account...

Torankusu 09-05-2001 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by SkooL
There should be some whole new FTP system, sort of like RC with their own accounts, and FTP levels. :|

The highest FTP user (The Owner with account like SERVRNAEM) can change the access for the other accounts, and some accounts could just be able to upload into one folder, or download and upload from 1 folder, or have access to all. It might be rather complicated but it might fix all of these FTP 'leakages' and deletions, etc.

zell12 09-05-2001 07:00 AM

Burn Mithica.......Burn[SIZE=17]

zell12 09-05-2001 07:02 AM

umm...i made the above text realy big, wtf is wrong...
[COLOR=red]Die Mithica

Fidel Castro 09-06-2001 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by zell12
umm...i made the above text realy big, wtf is wrong...
Die Mithica

close your color/size tags.

like so

hi.

NPC Code:
[*color=red*][*size=10*]hi.[*/color*][*/size*]

remove the asterisks (*s)

zell12 09-06-2001 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Fidel Castro

close your color/size tags.

like so

hi.

NPC Code:
[*color=red*][*size=10*]hi.[*/color*][*/size*]

remove the asterisks (*s)

Ok...

NPC Code:
Burn Mithica, Burn

zell12 09-06-2001 04:47 AM

Bah, i suk at HTMl and codes like that

SSj_Link 09-06-2001 04:55 AM

mithica used to be good when it was free. i played there sometimes. When it went p2p I just never came back on cause most of the time when servers go p2p they are ruined.....

General 09-06-2001 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mithica_GP9
Hello,I am Janus,the GP Chief of Mithica.I am very upset that these little fools hacked our FTP in an attempt to fullfill their little hacker dreams.Hopefully those names above will be helpful and get them all IP banned.And hopefully Mithica will be restored to its peaceful self.
Oh and here is a new account name to add to the list.
Accountname:Shortyy

lol, i am jailed on your server, so its no loss

bleh, thats what you get when you own an account that was given to you by a friend who stole it from a bunch of hackers :(

BrianDAPenguin 09-06-2001 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ZanderX

BURN MITHICA

slp 09-06-2001 08:34 AM

Re: Mithica - FTP is being illegally accessed

Quote:

Originally posted by Mithica_Admin2
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Sigla (some of you most likely know me as Muad'Dib), and I am the owner of the playerworld known as Mithica. I am writing this post, to inform all good, honorable people of what is going down in the beloved server that I've called home for more than nine wonderful months.

Our server has been assaulted and deleted by several people who illegally acquired and used our FTP information. Among them are the following:

Accountname: Clash
Accountname: Dan-P2P "Disturbed Limit"
Accountname: TG87
Accountname: Ape0r "Ape"
Accountname: Dilrod
Accountname: MegaRatt "RaTT Shimy"
Accountname: DarkestTemplar
Accountname: Gurl

I ask that these actions not be permitted and that those in charge of such things contact me. I need these accounts IP Banned, and the FTP Password changed. I have already emailed Stefan and Unixmad concerning this, but anyone who can help me in this area is urged to reply via email.

Thank you.

...For I am Sigla

i think Mithica should be taken down.

SSj_Link 09-06-2001 09:19 AM

Re: Re: Mithica - FTP is being illegally accessed

Quote:

Originally posted by slp
i think Mithica should be taken down.
You know, you go around insulting alot of servers (Old and New) Bravo, Mithica, and basically whatever you feel like saying. But you're server Frolic is definetely just as bad. It really is just about the worse p2p server. So maybe you should stop insulting everyone elses and start to work on yours!

Hyped 09-06-2001 10:24 AM

All i have to say..

Ha ha, Mithica sux! =)