Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bug Report (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   Windows v6 beta test (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134257598)

Tigairius 01-10-2010 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rufus (Post 1549343)

Update: I see the option is unchecked in my playerlist options, but I can't seem to check it? Along with other options.

Fixed this, will see about the other stuff soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rufus (Post 1549343)
If I scroll to the bottom of both the guild and the server lists (using page down or arrow keys) it will open a PM for the last person on it.

I found the reason this is happening, it's because I had to use a workaround in order to be able to double click multiple selections (in case you wanted to just mass message your buddies or something). I could try to make another workaround to avoid that, but let's see if Stefan fixes onDblClick with multiple selections first (which would inevitably fix it).

Tigairius 01-10-2010 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TSAdmin (Post 1549201)
-Trying to edit in Client RC causes the client to not respond, and inevitably crash once you click a script to edit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stefan (Post 1549335)
Sounds similar to a problem we had on Mac before. It would be good if someone could reproduce the error and check if it has to do with the recreation of the RC window - connecting to a different server and then opening the RC again or so.

Spent some time trying to locate what was doing this, it's whenever syntaxhighlighting=true it crashes the client. This is a good find, TSA.

Crono 01-12-2010 07:46 PM

Wiggling an ingame window back and forth minimizes the client.

Character appears to "tear" when moving. For example if you run in a direction and hold, say, shift+v you will sit and move in that direction while sitting. On the old client this is smooth, but on the new one the head appears to "bob" back and forth. This happens on all ganis, kind of reminds me of when your screen tears due to really high FPS so "tearing" is the only way I can describe it.

Tigairius 01-12-2010 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crono (Post 1549955)
Wiggling an ingame window back and forth minimizes the client.

Hmm, I'm unable to replicate this. What are your computer specs and stuff? Could you maybe explain it differently?

Rufus 01-12-2010 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crono (Post 1549955)
Character appears to "tear" when moving. For example if you run in a direction and hold, say, shift+v you will sit and move in that direction while sitting. On the old client this is smooth, but on the new one the head appears to "bob" back and forth. This happens on all ganis, kind of reminds me of when your screen tears due to really high FPS so "tearing" is the only way I can describe it.

I get this too and it's really annoying. I figured it was just my crappy laptop, obviously not.

Twinny 01-13-2010 03:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I've found I cannot jump off the cliffs I could normally jump off in v5. I tested on N-Pulse and Zodiac.

I've attached a picture of the cliffs I was trying to jump off. Instead of jumping, I just start trying to push the cliffs over while I had some people jumping down the cliffs next to me.

Umat 01-13-2010 01:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Graphics card:
Description: NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GS
Driver version: 6.14.11.8208

This happens to me on layered levels on maloria:
Attachment 50234

xXziroXx 01-13-2010 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Umat (Post 1550174)
Graphics card:
Description: NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GS
Driver version: 6.14.11.8208

This happens to me on layered levels on maloria:
Attachment 50234

This is fixed in Stefan's v6 version.

Umat 01-13-2010 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXziroXx (Post 1550175)
This is fixed in Stefan's v6 version.

Oh, well, I got both Windows and Linux from Skyld. Maybe both versions isn't up to date (which is causing my problem on Linux).

Skyld 01-13-2010 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Umat (Post 1550176)
Oh, well, I got both Windows and Linux from Skyld. Maybe both versions isn't up to date (which is causing my problem on Linux).

That was a problem because alpha transparency was not working properly on all the tilelayers; Stefan's already fixed it and it will be in the next beta release.

Umat 01-13-2010 03:50 PM

Alright.

Admins 01-13-2010 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twinny (Post 1550077)
I've found I cannot jump off the cliffs I could normally jump off in v5. I tested on N-Pulse and Zodiac.

I've attached a picture of the cliffs I was trying to jump off. Instead of jumping, I just start trying to push the cliffs over while I had some people jumping down the cliffs next to me.

Ok fixed, was already wondering why it doesn't work on Classic iPhone. We have added some modifications for making some classic stuff working on gmap but it bugged the jump tile detection.

Admins 01-13-2010 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tigairius (Post 1548296)
+ Certain bodies aren't displaying properly. (See: post 1 & post 2)

Fixed in my version, it was expecting classic bodies to be palettized.

Deas_Voice 01-13-2010 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stefan (Post 1550255)
Fixed in my version, it was expecting classic bodies to be palettized.

what about bodies that doesn't show?

Admins 01-13-2010 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rufus (Post 1549198)
[*]You can't walk and do an emoticon that is animated, only those that aren't.

Same in v5, if there is "stay" in the filename then the emoticon stays but disappears when moving. It doesn't make sense to run around with "AFK" emoticon ;) Will make it possible anyway.