Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Your opinion (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   Resubscribing to Graal??? (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84241)

Oni 02-16-2009 07:27 AM

Resubscribing to Graal???

Ok I have 1 more day of Gold left, and since I started this account in 2007 I do not have unlimited classic.

I've paid twice already, both times were like $19-$22? And now Im at my last day.

So I check the payment stuff, and it says 24 euros. 24 EUROS!? wtf? So I convert it into dollars and its $30 for 8 months, about 10 dollars more. If I add up the money ive spent on graal already thats $44 and now its going to go on $70 if i choose to keep playing?

Is this right? Should I pay for another 8 months on an even higher cost.
Why is the cost RISING, it should be dropping as the game of Graal itself is losing members and getting crappier.

GRAAL ISNT GETTING BETTER. SO WHY SHOULD I PAY MORE?

Can someone tell me why i should honestly keep paying for this crapi 2d game, when over 60 percent of graal has unlimited classic and doesnt have to?

Why do the new people only have to pay? Thats no fair, people with unlimited classic got to play when graal was good, why do the people have to now pay for a ****ty game when its worse?

Can someone give me their ideas, i probably wont be able to reply by tommorow though, depends if i resubscribe or what. !pissed! !pissed! !pissed!

Pimmeh 02-16-2009 08:17 AM

If you dont think its worth it, dont resub! Obvious -_-

MiniOne 02-16-2009 11:03 AM

Well it would depend on many factors such as:
a) do you enjoy the game?
b) do you believe its worth the money you pay?
c) would you spend time on the game or let your money go to waste?

And so on

Think about these factors and if the majority is yes and you do want to resub then obviously you should but if you don't think its worth your time/money then don't

Liberated 02-16-2009 12:29 PM

i'd go to a concert if i wouldnt spend it on graal, but for 24 euros it'd be a crappy one no doubt, so it goes to graal.

it depends if theres anything else you want to do with the money.

and i always imagine, a themeparkticket, costs about 20+ euros here, then you also have to spend extra money on food and drinks.
you spend about 7 hours in the themepark max?

on graal you spend 24 euros, and are busy for 100+ hours? i do call it worth it,

or an xboxgame, you pay 60 euros for it, and yes you can keep playing it aslong as you like, but it will become boring.

Rufus 02-16-2009 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liberated (Post 1466949)
on graal you spend 24 euros, and are busy for 100+ hours? i do call it worth it

Are you?

Clockwork 02-16-2009 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiniOne (Post 1466945)
Well it would depend on many factors such as:
a) do you enjoy the game?
b) do you believe its worth the money you pay?
c) would you spend time on the game or let your money go to waste?

And so on

Think about these factors and if the majority is yes and you do want to resub then obviously you should but if you don't think its worth your time/money then don't

...did you not read his post at all?

Liberated 02-16-2009 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rufus (Post 1466957)
Are you?

yes, i find myself busy for 100+ hours in 7 months, atleast an hour per day, and 7*30,5=213,5 hours in 7 months.
either im playing one of several servers i like, or im helping developing AEON.

Rufus 02-16-2009 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liberated (Post 1466978)
yes, i find myself busy for 100+ hours in 7 months, atleast an hour per day, and 7*30,5=213,5 hours in 7 months.
either im playing one of several servers i like, or im helping developing AEON.

I find it that I am mostly entertaining myself to be honest.

Ares 02-16-2009 07:04 PM

r.i.p oni

Liberated 02-16-2009 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rufus (Post 1466980)
I find it that I am mostly entertaining myself to be honest.

for the 100+ hours im like on graal half an hour each day on average, thats not alot.

wait wut? Ur entertaining urself?

Rufus 02-16-2009 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liberated (Post 1466983)
wait wut? Ur entertaining urself?

Yes.

Liberated 02-16-2009 07:24 PM

ok, i guess i missunderstodd

Tigairius 02-16-2009 09:03 PM

The price of Graal didn't directly raise. The price actually decreased, but instead of charging USD it charges Euros now. Since the US economy isn't very strong right now the US dollar is worth less compared to the euro. In reality, Graal is actually cheaper now (for european people) than it was before, except, since the US dollar is in such poor standing it costs more to the Americans.

Rufus 02-16-2009 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tigairius (Post 1467017)
The price of Graal didn't directly raise. The price actually decreased, but instead of charging USD it charges Euros now. Since the US economy isn't very strong right now the US dollar is worth less compared to the euro. In reality, Graal is actually cheaper now (for european people) than it was before, except, since the US dollar is in such poor standing it costs more to the Americans.

Do you think that Europeans actually opted to pay through Paypal via Euros prior to the switch? I know I didn't.

xXziroXx 02-16-2009 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rufus (Post 1467041)
Do you think that Europeans actually opted to pay through Paypal via Euros prior to the switch? I know I didn't.

I did.