Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   GK Suggestions (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Bosh for Graal Kingdoms GP (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68299)

lordbosh 08-23-2006 08:16 AM

Bosh for Graal Kingdoms GP

List of reasons why I should be heavily considered.

1) No favoritism - I dont care who you are. I'll still break you down and crush you. And I am the best at crushing people.

2) I am the greatest - People fear a powerful almighty GP. Nobody would dare give me a reason to smash them into the ground.

3) I love this game - Not just this server, but all of graal. I'd like to see it be great. And I'd be willing to do what I can to make it so.

4) I actually have moral values and I am not a satanic scumbag - Self explanitory.

5) People respect me - They do, ask them.

6) I am not afraid to bust down higher staff for violating rules if I have evidence - GPs have never done this, I would.

7) I speak english - Hell, I'm american. And so are most of the Graal Kingdoms players. The handful that arent are either canadian, british, german, or french. Just get a bilangual german/french guy for your european timezones.

8) I have no life irl k - I dont do anything except play games. Why not have someone around that will be there constantly to make sure the game runs smoothly.

This isnt a request. Its a statement of facts. Making me GP will be the last GP choice you have to make. It will save GK overall time and confusion with weeding out corrupt or lazy or newbie GPs that will be cycled through.

Agree? Post.
Disagree? Post.
thx

Luigi203 08-23-2006 08:18 AM

Bosh 4 Gp

Raziel 08-23-2006 08:20 AM

You'd be a GP who enforces through fear xD

killerogue 08-23-2006 08:22 AM

Bosh 4 GP

Sam 08-23-2006 08:25 AM

Hehehe Bosh I love your humor :D
Well let's see what the GP Admin thinks of it. He'll be back next weekend as far as I remember.
BTW: I think 3 GP's (excluding me) are enough or not?

Splke 08-23-2006 08:28 AM

shrug.

Birdo13 08-23-2006 09:42 AM

9) bosh knows alot about graal kingdoms. try and find a question that will stump him.

i agree with him. regardless of how many GPs there already are. (dont kill me for saying this its just an example) If Stefan decided he wanted to be a scripter for say NPulse. Would they turn him away just because they already have say 8 scripters and that is enough? Don't think so ;) please don't kill him for making that example but I wanted to get my idea across hehe.

dNeonb 08-23-2006 11:30 AM

I can not find a much more important point. Does he know about the rules of conduct?

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordbosh
1) No favoritism - I dont care who you are. I'll still break you down and crush you. And I am the best at crushing people.

We do not need someone who breaks people down and crushes them. x_x

hampy 08-23-2006 11:34 AM

lol >_<

Ravenblade1979 08-23-2006 03:08 PM

Actually Bjorn is right. Regardless of what Bosh thinks there is also rules that GP's must follow. If he wants to break ppl down and crush em he should offer sniper/body guard/hunter services

Bosh you talk alot of respect. I really don't respect you and won't care too. When I am on GP tag I have to be Objective and not let my personal feelings get in the way. I wouldn't crush someone for making a mistake. Like I said there are rules that GP's must follow and if we don't we get in trouble.

You don't have as many privlages as you think. And taking it to staff is a good way of losing your privlages. There is a pecking order here and GP's aren't that high up.

So please go after Calani again and take over Zormite. You seemed happy when you were warring. Personally i wouldn't reccomend you for GP. Too many ppl would be "crushed" if they messed up.

pooper200000 08-23-2006 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordbosh
2) I am the greatest - People fear a powerful almighty GP. Nobody would dare give me a reason to smash them into the ground.

5) People respect me - They do, ask them.

I don't respect or fear you.

Sam 08-23-2006 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pooper200000
I don't respect or fear you.

Whomever you talking to of the 10 ppl posting here, next use the
Quote:

quote function

Ravenblade1979 08-23-2006 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam

I believe they mean Bosh.

pooper200000 08-23-2006 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam

I did

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979

Yes I did I quoted him.

hampy 08-23-2006 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979

Yea he did

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam
BTW: I think 3 GP's (excluding me) are enough or not?

I think 3 GPs is enough, more would just mess it up, I dont know how to explain it but if there are only 3 GPs then uhh well they sort of work better together if you understand

Overall I do like the current GPs although some may annoy people sometimes they do a pretty good job