Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Your opinion (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   MY Opinion (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134262951)

Knux 04-24-2011 12:02 AM

MY Opinion

Well, it seems that the support staff just don't give a **** anymore. I can't ever get a question answered, or a response e-mail, or a response forum PM.. My opinion is that there be made a system where you can return gelats, because I just wasted several days of a gold subscription for being banned for something legal. My opinion is that **** needs to be changed drastically before Graal Online suffers a drastic fall in playercount.

Fulg0reSama 04-24-2011 12:06 AM

Hope you get a proper answer, because in a lot of ways, I agree with you.

Knux 04-24-2011 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama (Post 1645138)
Hope you get a proper answer, because in a lot of ways, I agree with you.

It's good we can finally agree on something. I don't think it's right that the people in charge of the servers that we have to pay for are just so powerhungry that they do crap like this.. They need to realize that time is money, and when you are banned, you're wasting your money. Especially if you're banned for something that is legal.

Galdor 04-24-2011 12:09 AM

I loled

Admins 04-24-2011 12:20 AM

You forget that Graal is a community game. You got banned for one week on one single server, because the staff of the server found it reasonable. The global Graal support people cannot do a lot in such cases.

Knux 04-24-2011 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stefan (Post 1645142)
You forget that Graal is a community game. You got banned for one week on one single server, because the staff of the server found it reasonable. The global Graal support people cannot do a lot in such cases.

Yes but, I got banned because staff thought it was okay to ban me for something legal. Then I send emails to support, I sent forum PMs, etc, noone ever answered. Hell, I'm surprised you're even posting in here to be honest with you.. I didn't pay for Gold so that I could play Valikorlia. I paid for Gold to play Graal Kingdoms. Also Galdor, thanks for the AMAZING input. Don't know what I'd do without a post like that sometimes..

Tigairius 04-24-2011 01:07 AM

I am pretty sure your problem has already basically been answered by the Graal Kingdoms staff team... unless your support tickets were about another server?
Here is our official response posted on your thread.
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums....php?p=1644253

Knux 04-24-2011 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tigairius (Post 1645165)
I am pretty sure your problem has already basically been answered by the Graal Kingdoms staff team... unless your support tickets were about another server?

The solution is shutting down my thread and posting a bunch of stuff that is way overboard? That makes sense.
I don't consider 20 seconds to be a "generous amount of time." I also never got answered with anything, he just kept throwing his powers around. Basically not even reading what I'm saying, just waiting to ban me.

kia345 04-24-2011 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tigairius (Post 1645165)

I still never got official reason for having my access to GK's subforums revoked for the past year.

Knux 04-24-2011 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kia345 (Post 1645171)
I still never got official reason for having my access to GK's subforums revoked for the past year.

"cuz"

patrickp2p 06-25-2011 03:05 PM

Disagreed. There's no way getting around player world staff, just like the real world, you get good cops and corrupt cops. There is however great support staff like Bell and Tig.
Bell actually helped me with a VERY BIG issue (to me at least), about a month or so ago. They aren't all bad (And I haven't met one that was). The ones like Bell and Tig. don't just act like there the best thing around as some may do (which again I don't know anyone that's a like that), they act like every other player. And may I remind you that they probably get like a quadrillion emails per week or even daily xD! And the sad thing is, this one server, that I will not mention. automatically dc'ed me for "hacking", when in reality I wasn't and it must've been bugged, yet they take the word of players and such. Anyway, it's all up to the court of law: Staff.

ffcmike 06-25-2011 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patrickp2p (Post 1656110)
And the sad thing is, this one server, that I will not mention. automatically dc'ed me for "hacking", when in reality I wasn't and it must've been bugged,

If this is the server that I think it is, I think I should say that your account was caught doing the exact same thing on 2 PlayerWorld tab servers, and that this is the case either prior or previous to 99% of the time the detection is triggered.

patrickp2p 06-25-2011 04:59 PM

O: can you please explain more? :)

patrickp2p 06-25-2011 05:07 PM

Also what I just realized is you can see on someones profile what they are doing... But anyway, for now I guess that's as close as an answer as I'll get ^_^;

ffcmike 06-25-2011 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patrickp2p (Post 1656122)
O: can you please explain more? :)

Out of the several dozen instances Classic has detected possible speed hacking since the movement system was implemented, quite literally 99% of the time the culprit has been caught for it on a different server within a few weeks either before or after that specific occurrence.

On the rare instance (maybe a handful of times) that the culprit had no prior hack related ban history and hadn't later been caught elsewhere, all but one were a (new) trial account.
With that one P2P account exception, I PMed that person on a different server and they basically played dumb pretending they didn't have any recollection of ever being disconnected rather than claiming they were innocent.

I also try to ask people to come clean about it and explain how they did it with the possibility of being spared a ban, inwhich case all but one person (and I think that person was simply pretending to be some type of pro hacker) that had admitted doing it also admitted they had used WSU.