Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Feature request (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=194)
-   -   Ablility to disable pm icon (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75376)

pooper200000 07-14-2007 01:22 AM

Ablility to disable pm icon

The new blue icon that flashes when you have pm's is very distracting. If it would be possible to disable it I would be grateful

UnknownMasterMind 07-14-2007 08:53 PM

I support this idea 100%, although I wish you could just disable masses, when I click the button to disable them on Options it never works.

Sincerely,
Desear

Cubical 07-14-2007 08:59 PM

Just turn mass messages off.

Twinny 07-14-2007 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnknownMasterMind (Post 1330191)
I support this idea 100%, although I wish you could just disable masses, when I click the button to disable them on Options it never works.

Sincerely,
Desear

It won't work if the player doing the massing is staff.

UnknownMasterMind 07-14-2007 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twinny (Post 1330210)
It won't work if the player doing the massing is staff.

I mean I was on UN, and they mass a heck alot, and when I unclicked, enable Mass messages, they were still massing, was I suppose to restart the client after I clicked it to make it go in effect or...?

And thanks for replying. :)

Sincerely,
Desear

TSAdmin 07-15-2007 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cubical (Post 1330197)
Just turn mass messages off.

He already said he did.

Anyway, if you disabled mass messages, and you were still getting masses, were those masses coming from people who have an RC? This means that they are staff/admins, or if you get one from someone who appears in the staff list (With a staff tag) then you'll still get them. You can merely disable masses from Players only, if an admin or staff mass message something, you'll still get the message. However, if you are getting mass messages from people, having disabled masses, and those masses are from ordinary players, then you have a case. Check all of that, first. :)

UnknownMasterMind 07-15-2007 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TSAdmin (Post 1330461)
He already said he did.

Anyway, if you disabled mass messages, and you were still getting masses, were those masses coming from people who have an RC? This means that they are staff/admins, or if you get one from someone who appears in the staff list (With a staff tag) then you'll still get them. You can merely disable masses from Players only, if an admin or staff mass message something, you'll still get the message. However, if you are getting mass messages from people, having disabled masses, and those masses are from ordinary players, then you have a case. Check all of that, first. :)

I will get a screenshot when the login server comes back, and also find out if I do have a case. I will edit this post when I do or just delete it and make another one. :)

Sincerely,
Desear