Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Playerworld Administration Team (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=203)
-   -   Application: Akeon Cross (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78979)

cjclark 03-09-2008 08:10 PM

Application: Akeon Cross

1) My name is Akeon Cross,N-Pulse is my home server on Graal.I play Graal to get away from the real world and relax.I also like to help new players that come to Graal when there sometimes isen't any FAQ's on.

2)Classic Servers:
N-Pulse - Made my way up to GP.Capt,Quit because of the GP Chief and became an ET.

Hosted Servers:
None

UC Servers:
I own my own server,I visit alot of playerworlds to help out others who might be new or just need a helping hand.

3) I am allways active on the computer meaning I can help just about anytime when I am not at work.

4) Completed bachelor's degree.I am employed,I can put about 5-7 hrs a day.

5) What do you see that needs changing in Graal's playerworld policies?
I say nothing Graal rules are fine at this time.

6) Show us some examples of your good judgement in certain situations.
In many UC Servers I have delt with Hackings and Impersonations of Staff and awhole lot more.Most of those players were pming me from a different server because they were new to Graal which I had visited their server everyday.The Owner was new at Banning so I told him and a few weeks he was off to running his server properly.

PS:Im not good at writing an essay like everyone else lol,but when it comes down to helping others Im here to help.

Ravenblade1979 03-09-2008 08:59 PM

I am not quite impressed with this application. Good luck anyways

cbk1994 03-09-2008 09:03 PM

No, absolutely not. You were abusive on Utopia, you were constantly abusing, constantly harassing players and staff.

I remember how you used to harass me for not finishing scripts in like 2 hours...

cjclark 03-09-2008 09:10 PM

Donno What you mean by Abusing and Harrasing Players because Everyone Liked me on Utopia and Still Does.However Utopia went downhill after I left.So I know I wasen't doing what you were saying In that post but a few times I did had to rush some of your scripts.I do agree.

cbk1994 03-09-2008 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cjclark (Post 1378626)
Donno What you mean by Abusing and Harrasing Players because Everyone Liked me on Utopia and Still Does.However Utopia went downhill after I left.So I know I wasen't doing what you were saying In that post but a few times I did had to rush some of your scripts.I do agree.

Why must you capitalize every other word?

You didn't leave Utopia, Frankie fired you for abuse, harassment, etc.

I guess you didn't see the players on Utopia, noone was sad you had left.

cjclark 03-09-2008 10:22 PM

Just the way I type lol besides if you look at my ban history it shows nothing of that such or the ban was lift on that same day.So as I explained with Frankie those were not a legit ban which is way they were lifted in the first place.Also every time I do go on what players who are left on Utopia ask me "Akeon can you warp me here or summon me to the OSL" I even get pms saying man I still wish you were staff on Utopia the player count rocked now it seems it went down I get alot when I go on.

cbk1994 03-09-2008 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cjclark (Post 1378640)
Just the way I type lol besides if you look at my ban history it shows nothing of that such or the ban was lift on that same day.So as I explained with Frankie those were not a legit ban which is way they were lifted in the first place.Also every time I do go on what players who are left on Utopia ask me "Akeon can you warp me here or summon me to the OSL" I even get pms saying man I still wish you were staff on Utopia the player count rocked now it seems it went down I get alot when I go on.

I know Ork killed Utopia, but it was going to fail anyway. It was more than Ork that caused it to fail.

cjclark 03-09-2008 10:40 PM

of course but I did my part on Utopia well

Clockwork 03-11-2008 03:24 AM

No. I have nothing other than that to really say. So many things are wrong with the way you manage and deal with people that it's actually quite disturbing that you would even apply.

cbk1994 03-11-2008 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clockwork (Post 1378819)
No. I have nothing other than that to really say. So many things are wrong with the way you manage and deal with people that it's actually quite disturbing that you would even apply.

My thoughts exactly ^^

zokemon 03-11-2008 12:06 PM

Oh man. I'm sorry to say this, but I don't think you'll get the spot.

Katono 03-28-2008 09:19 PM

I agree with Aeko and CBKbud for one reason the way you managed Utopia in Frankies leave of absence was by far the worst I have ever seen you are a great person but however you were not the best person to manage a server, and if I remember right you were abusing on almost anyone in sight, I remember you firing me for false reasons and I got rehired by Frankie the next day he came back and told you to stop firing people. you also preformed false bannings in several occasions which makes me think that if you were made a PWA you would use your powers for pure hell... you sometimes have power issues like if you were a PWA youd use that against several people that you hate or hates you

Sinkler 07-26-2008 12:00 PM

You did backstab me so :O

TSAdmin 07-26-2008 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinkler (Post 1408594)
You did backstab me so :O

What are you talking about? And PLEASE look at the date on the last post in this thread (The one before yours) :(!

Switch 07-26-2008 04:17 PM

No.

Akeon, if you had made this application a year ago, you'd be ok. But lately you haven't been too nice to the community.