Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Your opinion (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   GK trials (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76539)

Twinny 09-03-2007 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViperZakuto (Post 1345470)
I upgraded for gk. gk owns all over servers. thats all there is too it. there is really nothing to do but pk on all other servers. so they SUCK imho

All you can do on GK is kill lords. Yeah...... boring.

Ravenblade1979 09-03-2007 07:39 PM

and do maps, pk people if they on bmode, lame afk people...

there is lots to do and more coming.

kia345 09-03-2007 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 (Post 1345525)
if they on bmode,

There's the problem

ReBorn_Spirit 09-04-2007 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stefan (Post 1345352)
Building a house should not be possible for trials though, will "fix" that

Too late, several trials allready have a house on forest. I'm sure I can always build them one for them if your going to "FIX" it -_-.

Instead of killing trials even more, lets fix some of the bugs and stupid little things on GK that have been around for years.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerami (Post 1345472)
No, GK sucks. :mad:

GK only sucks if you abuse every last bug it has. You may as well go down to walmart, buy a new game and then before you even install it, go look up the cheat codes and every other hack so you can beat it in 3 seconds flat. Nice world record...

ViperZakuto 09-04-2007 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReBorn_Spirit (Post 1345643)
Too late, several trials allready have a house on forest. I'm sure I can always build them one for them if your going to "FIX" it -_-.

Instead of killing trials even more, lets fix some of the bugs and stupid little things on GK that have been around for years.

GK only sucks if you abuse every last bug it has. You may as well go down to walmart, buy a new game and then before you even install it, go look up the cheat codes and every other hack so you can beat it in 3 seconds flat. Nice world record...

yeah or if ya usd to get your items...

Tracker180 09-04-2007 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViperZakuto (Post 1345470)
I upgraded for gk. gk owns all over servers. thats all there is too it. there is really nothing to do but pk on all other servers. so they SUCK imho

I like how you use sarcasm in EVERY part of your post
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerami (Post 1345472)
No, GK sucks. :mad:

AMEN
Quote:

Originally Posted by Twinny (Post 1345473)
All you can do on GK is kill lords. Yeah...... boring.

And Trade! don't forget trading!!!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 (Post 1345525)
and do maps, pk people if they on bmode, lame afk people...

there is lots to do and more coming.

let's see all the things to do on GK
  • Lord Hunt
  • PK Bmoders(10% of GK)
  • Trade
  • Maps
  • Lame
Quote:

why would anyone WANT to abuse it's bugs, if I recall, I think there's only level hacks, and who wants to lvl? a lvl 1 everything could beat a lvl 107 everything if they had better armor/weapons.
Quote:

Originally Posted by ViperZakuto (Post 1345658)
yeah or if ya usd to get your items...

like any new player that doesn't have connections and wants to play longer than a month or two

ViperZakuto 09-04-2007 04:52 AM

there was no sarcasm =/

Googi 09-04-2007 05:22 AM

There's starting to be trials who have more than a hundred hours of online time. Clearly people are willing to play the server as trials as an alternative to upgrading, which probably means that they're allowed to do too much.

Crono 09-04-2007 02:12 PM

Quote:

Haven't abused a bug to date. I barely play it because it's just so boring. Maybe with all the trials around I'll consider playing it again, since it wouldn't be such a damn ghost town.

Ravenblade1979 09-04-2007 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Googi (Post 1345688)
There's starting to be trials who have more than a hundred hours of online time. Clearly people are willing to play the server as trials as an alternative to upgrading, which probably means that they're allowed to do too much.

A clear example of why we need to majorly limit them again.

ViperZakuto 09-04-2007 09:13 PM

then it would turn gk back into the ghost town it was... you guys have never been a trial so you don't know how frustrating all the limitations are.

aparently you don't know how to run a business. you give them some so they get a good taste of it... then they wil buy the whole thing.

so what if there are trials that have 1000 hours and have been trials all there gk life... this trial thing will bring in more money. More people will subscribe than play as trial.

when you limit trials to as much as before, there is nothing that will make them subscribe. trial island was flat out crap. and so was when they were in bomb.

you guys are just jealous that they get to play for free... if you wanna play for free don't upgrade next time... easy as that =P

Ravenblade1979 09-04-2007 11:03 PM

No we aren't jealous but why should they have the same rights as those of us who actually did pay. And yes we were all trials at one point. I didn't start out as gold I was a trial playing on trial island. I know how hard it was but it made me want to get gold.

ViperZakuto 09-04-2007 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 (Post 1345806)
No we aren't jealous but why should they have the same rights as those of us who actually did pay. And yes we were all trials at one point. I didn't start out as gold I was a trial playing on trial island. I know how hard it was but it made me want to get gold.

alright you were not a trial with the new system... so you don't know how troublesome it is... trial island turned away too many people.. wtf is your answer for that kid?

Trials don't have the same rights as gold members. So your argument here is null and void... you just keep blabbing stupid stuff.

Googi 09-04-2007 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViperZakuto (Post 1345775)
aparently you don't know how to run a business. you give them some so they get a good taste of it... then they wil buy the whole thing.

The idea is to give them access to as much as possible without allowing being a trial to be a substitute for upgrading. It's become a substitute for upgrading so it's necessary to cut back somewhere. I'm thinking a level cap would be a good place to start.

Ravenblade1979 09-05-2007 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViperZakuto (Post 1345811)
alright you were not a trial with the new system... so you don't know how troublesome it is... trial island turned away too many people.. wtf is your answer for that kid?

Trials don't have the same rights as gold members. So your argument here is null and void... you just keep blabbing stupid ****.

Wow you failed totally.

1) If a trial can accumulate hours, have stuff saved on their account and build houses I in fact consider them having the same rights as gold members except for a few differences that I do know. (they can't use the trade tables or the ferries)

2) Trial island didn't turn away a lot of people. In fact I remember a lot wanting to upgrade to gold to see what else there were.

3) Watch who you are calling kid. I am probably older then you are.

4) Just because YOU know trials now who will get a gold account doesn't mean they all will. That is an assumption that you will lose. In fact since V5 there are about 10-15 trials that refuse too. They said what everyone else but you have been saying. "Why get a gold account when my stuff gets saved". All they have to do is wait through observation mode and frankly they don't mind that it seems.

So you tell me where I am babbling. In fact I could probably bring in a few older players who would agree with me.

This thing about good business. I can agree with that to a point. What they have now is just a bloody excuse not to upgrade to gold. Tell me if you knew nothing about this game and no one on it and you are in this new trial mode and you learned your stuff is saved and you only have to put up with observer mode for a short time would you upgrade to gold. Think before you answer and be honest.