Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Graal Main Forum (English) (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Graal iPhone/iPod: Will be released on Apple AppStore! (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80418)

Sigla 11-11-2008 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexandralove (Post 1440971)
Ty ^^

hey, no good deed goes unpunished. it was my pleasure.

Shadow5596321 11-11-2008 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nataxo (Post 1441026)
Sorry? I'm showing my intrest for this project to happen to the Administrators.

and if you can't stand my Bumps thats your problem, you dont have to post >:[

lol if you call 3 bumps spam you will turn crazy at Runescape forums...

Well you know ****ing what, Go ask ****ing Dan about it and stop bumping this god damn thread.

xXziroXx 11-11-2008 04:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nataxo (Post 1441026)
lol if you call 3 bumps spam you will turn crazy at Runescape forums...

This isn't the Runescape forums thankfully.

Nataxo 11-11-2008 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow5596321 (Post 1441120)
Well you know ****ing what, Go ask ****ing Dan about it and stop bumping this god damn thread.

nty, I think its more efficient and easier to bump this thread...

Besides Dan never answers my pms...:/

xXziroXx 11-11-2008 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nataxo (Post 1441141)
Besides Dan never answers my pms...:/

I wonder why... :rolleyes:

pooper200000 11-11-2008 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vulcan (Post 1430405)
The reason we're not hearing anything on the Graal iPhone project is likely due to the NDA Apple has in place on developers of unreleased software and features. Search Google News and you'll find more details about it. However, the Skills iPhone that Elk mentioned earlier is available for download on the iTunes Store if you search for "Eurocenter". The Skills games use the same engine that will power Zone iPhone.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nataxo (Post 1441026)
Sorry? I'm showing my intrest for this project to happen to the Administrators.

and if you can't stand my Bumps thats your problem, you dont have to post >:[

lol if you call 3 bumps spam you will turn crazy at another online games forums...

Nataxo you have shown your interest plenty of times.

I think Tig can stand your bumps, he is just aggravated with your persistance in this issue.

I don't believe the administrators need your constant encouragement, although they must surely enjoy it. I personally fail to see what you hope to attain by continually bumping this thread. Do you hope to have another administrator post, even though you accepted the last post from Vulcan as a post of an administrator, even though he was removed from his position? Granted Vulcan may have been in the know, he explained why there may not have been a response as to what they are doing with those servers.

Do you accept Dan as an administrator? If so, it may help if you were to read other threads and the posts by Daniel, and Stefan as they both work on the Iphone servers. And that weird Elk x-x

Why not show your interest in buying the application, instead of bumping this thread 8 times?

Also on the another online games forums, because of the large playerbase, it may be necesary to bump a thread that many times. Last time I checked, Graal does not have nearly as large of a playerbase as that other online games forums to merit a need to bump a thread so constantly.

Perhaps your persistance is so constant that Daniel overlooked your messages, because of the vast quantity of PMs (Much like forum posts) outweighed the interesting PMs (Like a post that says something more than bump and actually says something interesting) and he simple tired of reading your messages.

Shadow5596321 11-11-2008 05:11 AM

Loving how SN trys to make himself look better.

Nataxo 11-11-2008 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supernanny
Nataxo you have shown your interest plenty of times.

I think Tig can stand your bumps, he is just aggravated with your persistance in this issue.

I don't believe the administrators need your constant encouragement, although they must surely enjoy it. I personally fail to see what you hope to attain by continually bumping this thread. Do you hope to have another administrator post, even though you accepted the last post from Vulcan as a post of an administrator, even though he was removed from his position? Granted Vulcan may have been in the know, he explained why there may not have been a response as to what they are doing with those servers.

Well, it worked...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supernanny
Do you accept Dan as an administrator? If so, it may help if you were to read other threads and the posts by Daniel, and Stefan as they both work on the Iphone servers. And that weird Elk x-x

Yeah, I'll try to post about this there O.o

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supernanny
Why not show your interest in buying the application, instead of bumping this thread 8 times?

the application is gone, and i want it back. thats why i'm bumping


Quote:

Originally Posted by Supernanny
Perhaps your persistance is so constant that Daniel overlooked your messages, because of the vast quantity of PMs (Much like forum posts) outweighed the interesting PMs (Like a post that says something more than bump and actually says something interesting) and he simple tired of reading your messages.

Maybe he needs a secretary....>_>

Zickle 11-11-2008 06:05 AM

I check this thread regularly because I, like you guys, cannot wait for this game to come out. I was disappointed when it was removed from the App Store. Maybe there could be a blog where we could get recent news on the iPhone Graal Development? That's all we really want is to keep up with a project we love. We support the Graal iPhone Team, and want to watch our love grow up in to a full fledged iPhone app.

Bumps are not endorsed by this user, but the motive was good.

xXziroXx 11-11-2008 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zickle (Post 1441160)
I check this thread regularly because I, like you guys, cannot wait for this game to come out. I was disappointed when it was removed from the App Store. Maybe there could be a blog where we could get recent news on the iPhone Graal Development? That's all we really want is to keep up with a project we love. We support the Graal iPhone Team, and want to watch our love grow up in to a full fledged iPhone app.

Bumps are not endorsed by this user, but the motive was good.

It's still there, check for Adrenaline Poker.

Sam 11-11-2008 11:56 AM

Closed temporary. Will be reopened by Unixmad/Stefan if needed.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.