Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Darlene159
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conversation Between Darlene159 and geneticfrog
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Darlene159
    11-15-2014 11:52 PM
    Darlene159
    There are no PWA members right now, so it might take longer for your support email to be taken care of. I don't know what else to tell you to do.
  2. geneticfrog
    11-15-2014 12:12 PM
    geneticfrog
    hey i recently got reset on deleria thousands of hours of play..... i got reset for leaving staff team but only had the simple staff tool nothing else.

yet they took the time to open both my main acc reset it then open my trial and literaly pick trough all the items and remove them one by one leaving my lvl there.

so instead of just takin away a simple staff tool they took 20x longer and picked trough all my items in spite.

i dont evne know what i did i was let go from GFX team over night as i work full time....

agian i paid real money for this account and im being abused by the staff on delteria without a warning and i still dont know why???

acc: geneticfrog
    trial: PC:1600598

i tried contacting toons lab support but still no replies its been almost a week now. i dont know who i must contact to get my accounts restore

ive been playing graal since zelda online ive never been treated this way.... who do i have to contact its not clear?
  3. Darlene159
    03-12-2012 03:01 AM
    Darlene159
    As soon as you follow the instructions, and apply right, I will
  4. geneticfrog
    03-11-2012 10:07 PM
    geneticfrog
    please add me to NGRT already! D: