FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conversation Between MrOmega and Devil_Lord2
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Devil_Lord2
    04-19-2011 03:58 PM
    Devil_Lord2
    Okay good, at least you got it.
    Well, I'd love the help.
    I will be doing the GFX, unless you'd like to help out and know 3D.
    I can do the ganis too, and I'm thinking it will be bodies and heads, making the ganis bodies essentially in the same x and y, so that should be easy anyway. I work in textfile so it helps to keep them in the like coordinates lol..
    I can probably do a lot of the scripting, but I'm only a beginner NAT, and I'll probably never say above that either..
    We would definitely need NATs, I will be will be creating the servers sprites, HUD "which I wouldn't know how to script" and other features.

If you're still interested, I will tell you the details of the server, which I won't release until I can create some 3D concepts to post and help advertise / recruit to help out.
  2. MrOmega
    04-19-2011 02:54 PM
    MrOmega
    yes, I got one from you. :P I use to help on Graal 3D, although we be limited to the 2D's 3D features, which uses showimgs. We'd also have to force openGL mode.
  3. Devil_Lord2
    04-19-2011 12:08 PM
    Devil_Lord2
    Hmm... it said I already gave you a rep point already? I thought it said last time I had to wait 24 hours... Now that I am trying again it isn't letting me... Does it say I have already?