PDA

View Full Version : More wild life!

psihunter
08-19-2001, 03:20 AM
Graal2001 should have more than annoying birds and *****s!

Graal2001 should have fireflys which would hang out near rocks an swampy areas
and other creatures like bomys but smaller (and you cant own them)

What you think?

NooseKnot
08-19-2001, 03:44 AM
wow good idea.. i also think they should have squirrels and if u get to close they run away and if they are near a tree the run up it and a little leaf leap flys up once they hit the canapy lol

Keyan
08-19-2001, 03:45 AM
More wildlife the better =)

NooseKnot
08-19-2001, 03:48 AM
in babylon we have wild kuros and birds that move aroudn the screen :)

Lionel-Jonson
08-19-2001, 04:01 AM
Graal needs a pack of rabid wolves that come and terrorize the local townsfolk.

omni-m00gle
08-19-2001, 04:24 AM
Originally posted by Gspeed2000
*writing while working on food gfx*

ToT has already created wild life animals... we will be working on bigger ones such as bears and more things like birds.
GS, work on the ridable penguins. :)

Valder_2
08-19-2001, 08:15 AM
Tigers that eat bomys(Players!) and sometimes humans. I could make the caverns. Also, if you had a torch you could shoo them away, and maybe set a bush on fire. Of course, the town could be destroyed and its former residents who, after moving would hate your guts. Anyway, let's say Ice Pick (Sorry Ice, you were the first to come to mind :))threw a bush at a tiger or a bear or something, or he steps in their cavern while they're sleeping or something, and they attack him. Maybe a signal could go to a close friend from Ice healing at GodSpeed arena, possibly giving a meaning to those silly pointless birds. Well, maybe an indication of a tiger's pawprint could be shown in the grass. Also, you would be able to own these, not by buying them, but BEFRIENDING them. Maybe if you do not attack them, but by talking to them (Similar to talking to Skop and Jewel), which the ability could be earned by doing a quest or finding someone with the power. They would say what this NPC at the end of the quest would TELL them to say. So whatcha think, good idea, great idea, hate it, hope to never see my spamming face ever again? Want me to shut up? Ok, I think this is my longest post I've gone without spamming, so I must, k? So anyway, I hope you like my idea.

habek
08-19-2001, 09:15 AM
Put some omni-cows!!!!
and put penguins and seals in mt. antorra :D

Valder_2
08-19-2001, 09:38 AM
Part 2!!!!!
Tigers and such would be allied with bomys, and all bomys would automatically have the power to talk to animals, but the tiger orr whatever would hurt them if it befriended human-kind. I will make the caverns, but I can't do linking. Gonmon, if you are reading this, or Valder, will you help me link? I will now work on the caverns!!!!!

habek
08-19-2001, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Valder_2
Part 2!!!!!
Tigers and such would be allied with bomys, and all bomys would automatically have the power to talk to animals, but the tiger orr whatever would hurt them if it befriended human-kind. I will make the caverns, but I can't do linking. Gonmon, if you are reading this, or Valder, will you help me link? I will now work on the caverns!!!!!
bomys talk to animals? WOAH! that's great!!!!

Valder_2
08-19-2001, 11:24 PM
Part 3!
Mebbe bomys could receive morph NPCs, they would say whatever animal they wanted to be, and they would be accepted into the pack. They would take turns, possibly killing humans, stealing hats, (if they're wearing one.) and maybe use the chain gani and chain the humans they did not kill, to the walls of the caverns. If the captured person belonged to a guild, and the guild heard about said person getting attacked, possibly from a town newspaper NPC, and the guild could mebbe ally with the guard NPCs after talking to them and they would kill the tigers. Also, the hangout could be blocked by a bush.

Dilrod_Elven
08-19-2001, 11:52 PM
ROFLMFAO

Falcor
08-20-2001, 12:41 AM
How about if an Andalite PRince Crashes into Bogoneria and give 5 bomies the power to morph into anything they touch :rolleyes:

LiquidIce00
08-20-2001, 11:01 AM
how about humans can pick up bomy players and play frisbee?
or have those monkee wit red asses (baboons or something) and they climb trees and junk

slp
08-21-2001, 12:56 PM
we have some idea similar you can have pets to own yes but also wild life witch you can watch they eat grass and other things as well but u can use them to make money as well, you can get a bow and kill them for meat with you do other things (not getting to detailed)

but thats what we had come up with

Brad0629
08-21-2001, 11:14 PM
**** FIGHTING

YA KNOW WITH THE CHICKENS WHO KILL SEACH OTHER

YAY

habek
08-22-2001, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by Brad0629
**** FIGHTING

YA KNOW WITH THE CHICKENS WHO KILL SEACH OTHER

YAY
ahahahahahahahahahahahaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tyhm
08-22-2001, 12:12 PM
Or fighting fi-
Darnit.

SagaTCN
08-23-2001, 05:46 AM
aren't all these animals copyrighted?
j/k

Infamy
08-23-2001, 04:32 PM
big mutant bears, undead kodiaks, giant furry undead black bears!! they wander around the railroad park eat n00bies that are on a picnik!!:)

habek
08-23-2001, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Infamy
big mutant bears, undead kodiaks, giant furry undead black bears!! they wander around the railroad park eat n00bies that are on a picnik!!:)
:eek:

toad1413
08-23-2001, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Gspeed2000

YES AND HAVE THEM FIGHT A GROUP OF HUMANS WHO HAVE SLUGS IN THEIR BRAINS! :rolleyes:

AND ONE OF THEM COULD BE STUCK AS AN ANIMAL!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

abcd9876
08-23-2001, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by psihunter
Graal2001 should have more than annoying birds and *****s!

Graal2001 should have fireflys which would hang out near rocks an swampy areas
and other creatures like bomys but smaller (and you cant own them)

What you think?
What about pimps? =P

habek
08-23-2001, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by abcd9876

What about pimps? =P
that's cool.
but 1 problem. there's not enuff girls playing graal to be the ho's =p

Tyhm
08-24-2001, 09:28 AM
After dark,
The Pandas stalk,
Nightmare creatures, with black hearts.
Ravenous teeth,
that glow in the dark
Feasting on bums, that sleep in the park

Rekad
08-24-2001, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Tyhm
After dark,
The Pandas stalk,
Ravenous teeth,
that glow in the dark
Feasting on bums, that sleep in the park Pandas eat bamboo, maybe graalians are really made of bamboo.....

toad1413
08-24-2001, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Tyhm
After dark,
The Pandas stalk,
Ravenous teeth,
that glow in the dark
Feasting on bums, that sleep in the park

lol. Okay then, I'm never going near Ultimate again...:( j/k:)

08-24-2001, 04:51 PM
sad.

08-24-2001, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by ZanderX
sad.

Yes indeed.